Game Day AFL Round 19 - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs - MCG - Saturday July 24, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Daemon

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
This is sober me telling future drunk me that it's only a game - don't melt over the result and don't get into pointless arguments with other posters about it.

netslave

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bevo's plan of 15 talls playing forward pays off, we suffer a tight fought loss, so we owe them one when finals come around.

Daemon

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm hoping to see some more consistency in effort, and the coach's ability to adapt and to change to plan B if plan A isn't working during the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crimson Azure

Jul 16, 2007
Mariana Trench
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
Just hoping for a good game to be honest. Entertain me dees.
Not for me, I want a 12 goals to zero for us in the first quarter and for the game to essentially be dead so I can calmly watch the last three quarters.

What I'll probably get is the dogs getting out to a 4 goal lead and holding it til the last where it gets tight and my brain and heart explode.

Crimson Azure

Jul 16, 2007
Mariana Trench
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
Real test for the coaching team tonight. I think we'll see what Goody can do on match day as dogs now know our one wood and we will be trying to execute a slightly modified version of that I think. They will change things up a bit so hope to see us adapt if they take our game style away from us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad