Game Day AFL Round 19 - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs - MCG - Saturday July 24, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimi

Draftee
Melbourne Demons - Dominic Barry 2013 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2013 Player Sponsor
Oct 10, 2004
Forward line just a shambles, they just don’t know what to do.

alphatool

Senior List
Apr 30, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
This is the first game I've watched on channel 7 in ages, turns out that the commentary is genuinely, truely *ed

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not too disappointed with the result, you can't expect to win with goal kicking accuracy like that.
Dogs getting to the ball first winning more frees, even if it was even free count we still lose.
We know the standard we need to be to beat them in finals now, bring on next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LarryDavidNeitz

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
ANB tries hard and is much less s**t than last year but he’s not good enough to get it done. Constantly *s it up unless he’s in space.
Need someone better in his position.

ANB tries hard and is much less sh*t than last year but he’s not good enough to get it done. Constantly fu**s it up unless he’s in space.

You could say the same thing about most of our players, who also * it up when they're in space.

We didn't take our chances and they did

Simple of that

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Dunno, felt like the dogs were always working with more space and better angles in their forwardline.

Kiss the top 4 goodbye after next week

And we can't even miss the finals now. Almost nothing left to disappoints us other than straight out or or straight sets.
AmericanAFL this is how yo MFC properly.

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
ANB tries hard and is much less sh*t than last year but he’s not good enough to get it done. Constantly fu**s it up unless he’s in space.

Correct. Glad I’m not the only one who recognises it. Woefully inadequate footballer.

Was at the start of the game after that Bulldogs had the answers.

Eh, dogs missed a couple of sitters too. They simply knew how to move the ball foward better than we did.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Happier with tonight than I was last weeks draw. There’s not a lot between the two sides. I mean we had patches where we just didn’t capitalise and missed a few easy goals to. Not losing it over this loss.
Speak for yourself

Back