• Port Adelaide

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No, no and no.
People go to watch the game not umpires. Less umpiring ==> better games.
Wet game requires commonsense umpiring not stricter umpiring.
I thought they did a good job today.
Agree to disagree but there’s just zero consistency with holding the ball’s at the moment and especially today. At a stage where McLean got rightfully penalized, there was three blatant one’s missed in two contests in the the next few minutes.

I’m happy for them to put the whistles away if it’s consistent but they can’t just miss that many and pay the occasional one when it suits.

The Dogs are as far back as the Suns and Blues. They are clearly the worse 3 teams in it.
Yeah that’s a fair bit of an exaggeration.

No doubt we’ve had our fair share of awfulness but there ain’t much to pick from at the moment and there’s hiding from how young that side is. It’s pretty evident with how poorly we finish games against much more seasoned opponents.

We should finish the year with 6-7 wins. If Carlton, Brisbane or Gold Coast did that, the year would be considered a big pass mark for all them in a lot of ways.

Having sat in the snow at Bruce Stadium (freezing sleet on the Friday night to watch the Brumbies - actual snow on the Saturday to watch the Raiders) I can confidently say... NO.

I went to a dogs v north game at Manuka in about 2003, I think it was the only colder day at the footy I've experienced then today. In GA today was horrible.

Back