AFL Round 2 - All The Other Games

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s because of the Thursday night games. They seem to be dropping one of the Saturday day games intermittently for it.

They kept this Sat arvo free for the AFLW grand final. And then scheduled the match for Sunday arvo.

Great work AFL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of the classics.

I'm not sure if St Kilda have steadied after the nervous energy has passed from the start of the game, or if Essendon have just dropped their intensity after maintaining for a solid 10mins
When the ball bounces around from stoppage to stoppage as it did in the first 10 minutes eventually someone gets loose and kicks a goal. After that Saints gained confidence and Essendon have lost any they had.

When the ball bounces around from stoppage to stoppage as it did in the first 10 minutes eventually someone gets loose and kicks a goal. After that Saints gained confidence and Essendon have lost any they had.
Dons got really lucky the Saints forwards weren't expecting the ball to come in so quickly when two blokes ran to the bench instead of standing the mark and letting old mate play on.

Should be a 30 point lead to the Saints right now, but they're also crap and can't kick straight.

Dons got really lucky the Saints forwards weren't expecting the ball to come in so quickly when two blokes ran to the bench instead of standing the mark and letting old mate play on.

Should be a 30 point lead to the Saints right now, but they're also crap and can't kick straight.
Omg that moment was amazing. I've never seen anything like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't figure out if I'm horrified at the quality of this game, or really enjoying it because it's Essendon the 2019 Top 4 certainties.

Given how heartily I laughed at those two behinds, it would seem its the latter.

You think back to that horrible loss to Essendon 5 or 6 years ago and how bad the situation with our club was, but fast forward to now and we’re in a good place coming off finals wins last year, while Essendon are looking in strife.

You think back to that horrible loss to Essendon 5 or 6 years ago and how bad the situation with our club was, but fast forward to now and we’re in a good place coming off finals wins last year, while Essendon are looking in strife.

Funny you should mention that I was watching that match ad nauseam out of sheer morbid masochism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back