Game Day AFL Round 2 - Matchday Discussion Richmond@Collingwood(MCG - 7:40PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendlebury was particularly sloppy that last quarter.

You can probably give the game replay upload a miss on that one...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realistically, we were totally robbed by a few decisions and in the end: lucky to get a draw. A draw is as close to an official moral victory that we're gonna get, unfortunately.

Why on earth was Tyler Brown seemingly our full forward for most of the game ? That seemed very strange, surely not the best thing for our offence

I... am not sure what to make of that.
We were atrocious and so were they. Perhaps there should have been more scratch matches in the lead-up. If this is match fitness now then we're in for a terrible weekend of football.

I think we are the moral victors of this game but honestly I'm not sure this... event... deserves to have a winner.

Pendlebury was particularly sloppy that last quarter.

Tried some very low % moves when the game was on the line.

Meanwhile it seems Jordy has decided to model his kicking on James Manson - one of the worst kicks in the AFL.

Ah well..........probably lucky the game was so short in the end. Happy to walk away with a draw in a danger game and glad to see some of our lesser lights hold the fort. I thought Mayney had a great one.

Look, I dont like using umpires as excuses, I usually blame the team for playing below par... But this game?
Wow.

This game is all about the back line for both teams and it was a heck of a work out for both.
But Tigers had 2 CLEAR goals that should have not been goals....

it felt like the umpires wanted a kick between the team all game and made the 50/50 calls that way to ensure it was within a kick....

Pies delivery into 50 was shocking, but good to see Howe best on ground for Pies and Cameron looks like a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back