Game Day AFL Round 20 - Match Preview Gold Coast@Collingwood (MCG– 1:10PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roost it home, Grundog.

The attitude displayed in this last quarter is symptomatic of why we are in trouble. You cant dial it in in this competition. If you think you can, you will be found out by anyone with a functioning heart.

Yeah we should run out guts out after putting them away so we can sail into the finals with more injuries . . .

FMD so glad some of you have no power of selection or tactics at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that we've got the win sewn up we really need to keep working and finish this game off.

A 13-14 goal win should be the minimum we are aiming for here - let's break this stupid "4 points are good enough" mindset and put a struggling opposition to the bloody sword for once instead of just relaxing.

That is where the spark which might turn our form around going into finals is going to come from, not settling for something less as being good enough.

I was hoping we'd go on with it but wasn't really expecting us to and unfortunately my expectations were met.

Perhaps it was too much to ask of a struggling team but we really need to find a spark somewhere and it just didn't come today despite the lopsided scoreline.

Maybe next week is when we'll start hitting our straps and playing with a bit of ferocity and intent, because today was just another workmanlike performance against a really poor side on the road.

That last play. Both pies player running in the same direction towards goal and the GC player rushed it through for a point.
Why wouldn’t they split up and give the kicker an option.
I know we won by 10 goals but we lead by 10goals for a half of football.
We left 3-4 goals on the table against GC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back