Game Day AFL Round 20 - Melbourne v Gold Coast - Marvel Stadium - Sunday August 1, 12.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

what if it doesn't get played this week and by the time the pre finals bye heads around we can't move on the ladder just forfeit the game🤣🤣 preventing any injuries or a lose

Well, on the bright side, at least or day today won't be ruined.

Can't melt if we don't play.

Speak for yourself.. "im riding high on a deep depression"

great song btw

Oh FU covid. I was looking forward to getting this particular stress out of the way. On the plus side I can go sleep off my hangover
Consolation at least you get to sleep off said hangover rather than live it

Depressed garbage and garbage's self titled album of 1995 was bloody epic. * commercial radio for turning them into a s**t band.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I now have to wait til tomorrow to be disappointed. No wait, I'm disappointed the game was postponed so I could get my disappointment out of the way. MFC taking it to new levels!

Going down the 90s rock rabbit hole now on YouTube, cant stop, how sexy was D'arcy.. :heart:

Bowfinger

Heather Graham: "do you like smashing pumpkins?"

Steve Martin: "Are you kidding? Id love to do that!"

:tearsofjoy:

Was feeling really good about heading down the coast with my old man today for first game of the year, and that with the way things were tracking my plan to be at the G for the Adelaide game was looking good too. Both dashed. Bloody gutted.

Oh well, at least I got to go to a game last year... MFC vs Port Adelaide at the Gabba....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back