AFL Round 20 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Only Bont and Trac you could put in front of him and honestly not even sure Tracs better than him either. Walsh probably has him covered aswell
oh I didn't realise he was already 3rd fav now😅 but yeah he'll definitely be top 3 next year Tracc needs to start playing 50-50 and actually doing some damage. hasn't done * all lately

if Carlton were 10 9 how different this game would look even though they've been the better team all night. it'd be saints can still win this but nope 8 goals up and home

it's actually pathetic how sh*t we are at it. it's either the mids can't kick or forwards have zero forward craft or it's how we are coached or a combo of all 3. even BB was getting silver service at the Roos. once again it's ******* pathetic
We can’t kick. That’s what it is. Petracca and Oliver are top 2 for turnovers and the next best is Viney, Brayshaw and langdon.

Last edited:
I tell you what. If Darcy Fogarty wanted a change of scenery id love him coming out of FF in red and blue.

I tell you what. If Darcy Fogarty wanted a change of scenery id love him coming out of FF in red and blue.
I'd be absolutely on board with this.

I saw a headline the other day with some peanut suggesting he should request a trade for a fresh start when he got dropped the other week. I didn't pay much attention past that given he's a 21yo KPF and nfw the Crows would trade him

Norfs improvement from the start of the year has been remarkable. Has a coach ever finished last and won coach of the year? (no I don't need that answered thnx bye)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norfs improvement from the start of the year has been remarkable. Has a coach ever finished last and won coach of the year? (no I don't need that answered thnx bye)
Longmire will likely win it this year.

Meanwhile, Collingwood getting West Coast fired up for next week.

Longmire will likely win it this year.

Meanwhile, Collingwood getting West Coast fired up for next week.

Collingwood are a good side. No shame in losing to them. xD

Probably best bottom side since Doggies in 03. They were missing Cunnington as well. It actually gets me angry watching lower rank teams nailing the fundamentals far superior to Melbourne.

Hard to believe we might have the same finals chances as West Coast, they've been absolutely pathetic in a few of their matches this season.

bookmarked to quote in the review thread after a loss next week. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back