AFL Round 20 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sydney play the Saints, Crows and North to end the year. Could easily go into the finals on an eight-game streak. Just keeps the pressure on for us to win out the year (minimum 2 of 3).

Seeing those jumpers takes me back, makes me think im going to see Clive Waterhouse, Spider Burton, Andrew Wills and Stephen O'Reilly pop up sometime soon

Don't care what anyone says, the intro to the freo song in front of big crowd after a big win is spine chilling stuff....freoooo heavvvvvvvvve hoooooooo freooooo heavvvvvvveee hoooooooo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't care what anyone says, the intro to the freo song in front of big crowd after a big win is spine chilling stuff....freoooo heavvvvvvvvve hoooooooo freooooo heavvvvvvveee hoooooooo

It's a bit of a dirge but I wish their whole song followed the tune of the Song of the Volga Boatmen

Would be way more epic if it didn't turn into bad 90's rock half way through.

It's a bit of a dirge but I wish their whole song followed the tune of the Song of the Volga Boatmen

Would be way more epic if it didn't turn into bad 90's rock half way through.

the bass drop about 12 seconds in is so epic

agree if I was a freo fan id probably loop the freeeoooo hhheaaavvveeee hoooo part and cut laps of Perf

Back