AFL Round 21 - Collingwood v North Melbourne- Sat 7:40 Etihad - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Jolly(Final rest before finals)
In: Wood

Elliot and Sinclair out for either Krak/Rounds?

All of the team played well tonight, any changes for you guys?

Elliot and sinclair did next to nothing.

One of them out for buckley, other out for goldsack (if fit) or possiblely mooney.

Out: Jolly(Final rest before finals)
In: Wood

Elliot and Sinclair out for either Krak/Rounds?

All of the team played well tonight, any changes for you guys?

You are really Underestimating the Roos mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are taking the piss surely

he woulda been better than elliot and sinclair today... he at least would of applied far more tackles and more likely to kick goals.

Buckley would of given us more than quiet a few players too. Yes buckleys can cost us a goal a game with direct turnovers, but how many goals did we lose from elliot and sinclair doing NOTHING and their opponents killing them? Buckley would of been better, his only out because of injury.

No change or Young for Thomas (if injured).

If Goldsack is fit I think he plays in VFL, as I rather persist with Tarrant in the side. Krakouer needs another game in VFL and I rather not bring him back on dodgy Etihad surface. Johnson too needs more than one game in VFL.

The only good thing about Sinclair is he very seldom gets the ball. Because when he does he butchers it. Give me a half fit Krak, thanks.

one of Sinclair or Elliott will need to go come finals. Both in the team for pressure, but neither kick goals. We cannot have two forward pockets doing that in the one team.

Imagine if we could combine Fasolo with Sinclair up forward, would be a great player.

I think the Docklands surface is pretty good now that they have grass growing/not dying so fast there now. We have played 10 games there so far this year and do not have any soft tissue injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back