AFL Round 21 - Other Games Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
On another note - this is the team that we conceded 130 to at the start of the year 🤦‍♂️
Normally i hate one sided games but when its so ridiculously one sided i enjoy it.
Im just waiting for a team to top 186, just so its not Melbs record. (I know 186 isnt the highest winning margin of all time, but its at least top 5) some one please pummel GC.

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Normally i hate one sided games but when its so ridiculously one sided i enjoy it.
Im just waiting for a team to top 186, just so its not Melbs record. (I know 186 isnt the highest winning margin of all time, but its at least top 5) some one please pummel GC.
Teams almost always take their foot off the pedal late in games though and let the opposition score of few late goals, which is what was so different about 186, we were so utterly horrible we couldn’t even manage that.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
On another note - this is the team that we conceded 130 to at the start of the year 🤦‍♂️

We wore them down so other teams could capitalize on their weakness. We don't get enough credit for that sort of thing.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Some weird results this round. Before last week Essendon had won 5 in a row but was it deceiving. Wins against gws, Sydney, north, gold coast and Adelaide. At the time the gws win looked like gold but this week it's evident that gws are flakey also I think to memory gws had injuries in the end of that game. Sydney are struggling, were lucky against North, Adelaide also struggling and have dropped guys like Betts and Jenkins and were 27 points down against a team that's lost something like 14 in a row. I mean weird losses like that happen st Kilda rolled Richmond like that a few years ago not saying Essendon are like Richmond just weird things happen. Reality check for north but the conditions and playing at that ground geelong defend it well would be hard to score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Be careful what you wish for because for because you know who'll end up beating that record don't you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back