Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Western Bulldgos

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm listening to ABC radio and they said a bottle (not an empty one) was thrown at Thomas from the crowd and two people have been marched out of the stadium by security.

I'm listening to ABC radio and they said a bottle (not an empty one) was thrown at Thomas from the crowd and two people have been marched out of the stadium by security.

Yeah, TV showed a person leaving with them.

Ban the idiot and his membership if needed.

Hence why you're where you are.

Yes, Lamb is the reason we are where we are. Thanks for your top analysis. I need to visit the main board more often for the cutting insights.

Have the people calling that a dive missed the multiple shots of Bont having his lower back being worked on while he's on the bench? He's had problems with it multiple times this year.

It was a snipe from a s**t player. Plain and simple.
It was a reply to an elbow to the mouth.
Pretty pathetic by both of them tbh

Have the people calling that a dive missed the multiple shots of Bont having his lower back being worked on while he's on the bench? He's had problems with it multiple times this year.

Takes someone pretty special to ignore the fact he hit lamb first, it was pathetic and gutless from Bont and 110% a dive on his behalf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see us respond too after the umps got Carlton back into it
Down in the free kick count, multiple players having injury troubles all game, great to win against a bit of adversity with such a young group.

Sore backs are not corks.

Back