Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Western Bulldgos

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All about opinion, you say he's been good, I say he's been shithouse and wouldn't get a game at 17 other clubs.

So you've been watching him closely the last few weeks have you?

Carlton’s gameplan hasn’t evolved a jot since 2016. Sure they were disciplined and tough to score against, but they’re relying on lucky breaks to win a game.

Carlton’s gameplan hasn’t evolved a jot since 2016. Sure they were disciplined and tough to score against, but they’re relying on lucky breaks to win a game.
Wouldn’t expect anything different until we get some players back next season.

The last few weeks in particular we just can’t win enough of the footy.

Until we develop a functional forward line it’ll be like that. Pieces are there, just need some patience.

As we have done all year, we lack the footskills off the half back line to cut through the middle and expose an opponent on the rebound. It will look like we have a whole new gameplan next year when we get williamson and docherty back but in fact the only difference will be some quality ball use in the right areas.

Wouldn’t expect anything different until we get some players back next season.

The last few weeks in particular we just can’t win enough of the footy.

Fair enough, but I’d be expecting to see something more positive from Round 1 if Bolton’s going to last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Bont has fluffed every kick he's had.

Has done nothing except dive.
And yet Bont went at a better percentage by foot than Cripps did. I lost count how many times Cripps got caught on his opposite side and just dished out a hospital hand ball today.

Then he tried to spin out but failed. Textbook trying to take the tackler on but failing.

How about the throw from o’brien Just let go?
As opposed to lin Jong and Bontempelli and Trengove decisions. I’m not interested in getting away with HTB. I just want consistency. But every time I watch Carlton v Etihad at the dome it’s biased bull s**t incorrect disposal from the dogs all day. Weitering did it late and gets pinged but dogs game plan is to take on the tackler and let it go.

Side note: After today I’m more confident than ever that we are on the right track. Can’t see WB beating Carlton next year. MCKAY TDK and CURNOW. wow what a forward line.

When it comes to list management time, IE, who do we chop ? He'll be first name debated.

A long way from the first name debated. Mullett, Shaw, O'Shea, LeBois, Kerridge, Graham, Glass-McCasker, Casboult, Phillips and Alex Silvagni will all be talked about before Lamb.

We have given him 17 games this season for a reason.

As opposed to lin Jong and Bontempelli and Trengove decisions. I’m not interested in getting away with HTB. I just want consistency. But every time I watch Carlton v Etihad at the dome it’s biased bull s**t incorrect disposal from the dogs all day. Weitering did it late and gets pinged but dogs game plan is to take on the tackler and let it go.

Side note: After today I’m more confident than ever that we are on the right track. Can’t see WB beating Carlton next year. MCKAY TDK and CURNOW. wow what a forward line.
We had half of our best 22 out, played like s**t, and you still lost and didn't even kick 50 points. Yes, I can't see us improving next year at all. Not enough to topple the mighty Carlton at least.

Back