Preview AFL Round 22 - Collingwood vs West Coast Eagles - Pattersons Stadium - Saturday 25/8 at 7.40 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan has got to come in, too, don't forget.

Oh Yeah Thank I just Change that then. Though with the Crap he did with Drinking does he deserve to come back in?

LOL The weekly IN: Ceglar from Dave.

B: O'Brien - Tarrant - Toovey
HB: Maxwell - Reid - Shaw
C: Thomas - Beams - Sidebottom
HF: Didak - Cloke - Goldsack
F: Wellingham - Dawes - Krakouer
Foll: Jolly - Pendlebury - Swan
Int: Johnson, Fasolo, Blair SUB: Seedsman
Emerg: Wood, Clarke, Sinclair

OUT: Sinclair, Elliott, Brown, Clarke
IN: Goldsack(if fit, else leave sinclair in), Johnson, Krakouer, Swan

LOL The weekly IN: Ceglar from Dave.

B: O'Brien - Tarrant - Toovey
HB: Maxwell - Reid - Shaw
C: Thomas - Beams - Sidebottom
HF: Didak - Cloke - Goldsack
F: Wellingham - Dawes - Krakouer
Foll: Jolly - Pendlebury - Swan
Int: Johnson, Fasolo, Blair SUB: Seedsman
Emerg: Wood, Clarke, Sinclair

OUT: Sinclair, Elliott, Brown, Clarke
IN: Goldsack(if fit, else leave sinclair in), Johnson, Krakouer, Swan

Well Ceglar might Actually want to play for Collingwood which I have Doubts on Cloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Krakouer Ceglar Johnson Swan

Out: Sinclair Cloke Sinclair Sidebottom

Settle down Dave - Sidebottom wouldn't get dropped, and Dawes will go before Cloke. Cloke wasn't served well with poor delivery from the likes of Blair, Sidebottom, and even Pendles (although he was smashed anyway by Thompson).

In: Toovey, Krakouer, Johnson, Swan.
Out: Seedsman, Mooney, Elliott, Clarke.

I'd be tempted to send Dawes to the VFL for confidence (as I have been calling for for weeks) but I think we have run out of time to do this.

IN: Swan, Johnson, Toovey (if fit?) Krakouer - sub

OUT: Clarke, Maxwell (if injured), Mooney (if injured, or Toovey's fit), Elliott

Out- Elliot, Clarke, Sinclair
In- Swan, Johnson, Krakeour

Far out I wish we had something to bring in for Cloke and Dawes. I know the delivery was average at times but it's the attitude of Cloke that annoys me. He's too worried about wrestling with his opponent, sooking to the umpire. Just play like you did last year Trav and all this contract s**t wouldn't be an issue. He has no one but himself to blame for his current form. It's frustrating because we know how good he can be. As for Dawes, the less said the better.

In: Toovey, Krakouer, Johnson, Swan, Wood, Goldsack(if fit)
Out: Seedsman, Mooney, Elliott, Dawes, Sinclair, Clarke(for goldy)

I'm sorry but Wood is 5x more useful than Dawes at the moment, and will meed a proper 2nd ruck next week.
Sinclair is not composed enough he injects a messy panic in the team. His forward pressure is good but too messy and has to go.
Elliot shone bright in his first couple of games but has been a liability since, nearly lost us the game last week. try again next year.
Kindest thing you could say about Marty Clarke year is that he has been disappointing

Far out I wish we had something to bring in for Cloke and Dawes. I know the delivery was average at times but it's the attitude of Cloke that annoys me. He's too worried about wrestling with his opponent, sooking to the umpire. Just play like you did last year Trav and all this contract s**t wouldn't be an issue. He has no one but himself to blame for his current form. It's frustrating because we know how good he can be. As for Dawes, the less said the better.

I'm pretty confident that the coach has changed his role significantly. He barely ever leaves the 50 anymore. He's no longer running his opponent into the ground like he did last year. It's clearly not worked all year. Bux has turned a gun centre half forward into a mediocre full forward.

In: Toovey, Krakouer, Johnson, Swan, Wood, Goldsack(if fit)
Out: Seedsman, Mooney, Elliott, Dawes, Sinclair, Clarke(for goldy)

I'm sorry but Wood is 5x more useful than Dawes at the moment, and will meed a proper 2nd ruck next week.
Sinclair is not composed enough he injects a messy panic in the team. His forward pressure is good but too messy and has to go.
Elliot shone bright in his first couple of games but has been a liability since, nearly lost us the game last week. try again next year.
Kindest thing you could say about Marty Clarke year is that he has been disappointing
You could put a statue at full forward and it would have more impact than Dawes atm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back