AFL Round 22 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Jamurp

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Richmonds side looking horrific all of a sudden, not much young talent coming through, and a few more of the senior players to drop over the next couple of years.

Still, 3 flags, what a wild ride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Richmonds side looking horrific all of a sudden, not much young talent coming through, and a few more of the senior players to drop over the next couple of years.

You'd take it every day of the week I reckon if someone said 3 flags then another 40 years in the wilderness.

Simon_Says

Push My Buttons
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.

Mm well won't be In the convo with Hawthorne so that'll shut their supporters up

Daemon

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just turned on the game expecting a good one. Nope, Richmond are done. What happened this year? They look a shadow of themselves.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
fu** me do clubs usually fall off the cliff this quickly? who's gettable from tigers? I've got no idea who's ooc or a free agent but you'd think the 1s who missed out on the coin or flags will want to fill their pockets or get some success

ImissFrosty

PPSGTR
Mar 4, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Fighting Furies Atlanta Reign (OWL)
fu** me do clubs usually fall off the cliff this quickly? who's gettable from tigers? I've got no idea who's ooc or a free agent but you'd think the 1s who missed out on the coin or flags will want to fill their pockets or get some success
I like Liam Baker, he's a good player and can play anywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad