Votes: 25 35.2%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 41 57.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We missing darling Kennedy Natanui gaff shuey for large chunks of the year and are looking to finish top two.

Melbourne struggling to make the right with those players in for most of the year.

Get a grip

NN - 15 Games
Gaff - 19 Games
Kennedy - 11 Games
Shuey - 16 Games

Hogan - 20 Games
Lever - 11 Games
Viney - 7 Games

Do your homework before commenting mate.

My bad so you play 14 games at the mcg and 3 at Etihad?
I'd still love 17 home games.
You even played an away game at the mcg.

Stop trying to play down your lack of travel.

Gees you talk absolute rubbish. Yeah the eagles do travel 10 times, which is a disadvantage . One that is countered by the massive home ground advantage they enjoy in 10 if their 12 games at Optus. What advantage do Richmond enjoy in “home” games at the MCG v the likes of collingwood , Essendon, Carlton, Melbourne ?? Absolutely zilch . So stop sprouting absolute crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We missing darling Kennedy Natanui gaff shuey for large chunks of the year and are looking to finish top two.

Melbourne struggling to make the right with those players in for most of the year.

Get a grip

Wow, you are awesome eagleboy68. Honestly mate, why don’t you don’t calm down, your posts on here have been that of a very angry man blaming this and blaming that. You are second so just be happy FFS.

In your eyes if it wasn’t for umpires, travel, injuries and the AFL the Eagles would never have lost a game and won 20 premierships in a row...... you’re don’t actually enjoy football do you

You mentioned umpires in 23 post on the game day thread today...... and that fact is that the Eagles had 28% more free than melbourne today.

Last edited:
Wow, you are awesome eagleboy68. Honestly mate, why don’t you don’t calm down, your posts on here have been that of a very angry man blaming this and blaming that. You are second so just be happy FFS.

In your eyes if it wasn’t for umpires, travel, injuries and the AFL the Eagles would never have lost a game and won 20 premierships in a row...... you’re don’t actually enjoy football do you

You mentioned umpires in 23 post on the game day thread today...... and that fact is that the Eagles had 28% more free than melbourne today.

Lol

Funny post.

Go back and have a read of what you post when you are obviously highly emotional mate......... now that makes for funny reading.

It's funny cause you know jack s**t about me lol.
I post what I want without breaking the rules and I'm having fun doing it too
Funny you want to psych eval me. Shouldn't you charge me a fee first?

It's funny cause you know jack s**t about me lol.
I post what I want without breaking the rules and I'm having fun doing it too
Funny you want to psych eval me. Shouldn't you charge me a fee first?

Simple question, have the Eagles ever lost a game, where in your mind, it wasn’t the umpires fault?

Last edited:
side just had a massive upset win, playing finals, massive moment for your club

Melbourne supporter: bIgFOotY moDs aRe **** **** u little **** InTErnet
Nah he is absolutely bang on. The whining from supporters of every club after a loss at times with regards to umpires is so prevalent it detracts from discussion re the game and turns the majority of post match discussion threads into whinges.

As this is the last home game game of the season prior to finals, it would be greatly appreciated if anyone who went to today’s game to fill out my final satisfaction survey for my thesis at Curtin University.

It will only take 5 minutes and you’ll be in the running to win a $50 Camfield voucher which ended up going to a freo supporter last time.
Just simply like the post once you have completed it to enter (you can also do the survey again and have two chances of winning if you completed the same survey for the derby).
https://curtin.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9pN1nXqf6cQNPff

Cheers

Back