Votes: 8 27.6%
  • West Coast

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win, foot off the accelerator in the final quarter. Good management of players tog too

Brisbane going to be in the mix for the 8 next year I think, mark of a great rebuild when a team isn't getting blown away against good opposition

Read the relevant rule and then try to mount an argument how it's not a free. You won't be able too.
25636BA4-C7B5-4C65-B325-847DC2575A79.jpeg
Part 3. But it's vague and the AFL has decided to ignore the third part and put in place a 9m out interpretation all season, although they could drop that interpretation at the drop of a hat.

Got the regulation win we needed without any casualties, that's all you can ask for. Good work boys, rest up and lets bury the Pies!

Shuey's options were to punch the ball towards the goal, towards the boundary (also deliberate) or back into the play where he was outnumbered. I don't think that sort of spoil should be penalised but under the current rules it was the right call. I think the original intention of the rule was to penalise players who had the ball and/or were under no pressure from just rushing the ball through.

* There will NOT be 4 finals held in Melbourne in the first week

If GWS win there'll only be 1 final in Melbourne week 1 now.

They'll still get the same number of finals, just spread over 3 weeks. Guaranteed at least 1 prelim in Melb now.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

If there’s a more punchable head in the comp than mathiesons I’d like to know.
Josh-Green.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win by the lads

Did everything right ..

We’ve had a tough six weeks and we have had th most brutal draw this year and we’ve finished second .....

The week off will do us the world of good ....

Allen was outstanding today ...for his 2nd game

Loving how all the eastern states media tipped Brisbane ......Robert walls said we would win the wooden spoon......

Yeah bring it baby

Back