Game Day AFL Round 23 - Matchday Discussion Essendon@Collingwood (MCG - 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be at G, hoping that we do what most expect us to do ie put the bombers away. I love being a Melbournian on nights like this.

Bittersweet - the final home and away game for 2019, every season seems to just fly by.

How'd you get to do that? Do they let it out of the cabinet on match days?
I'm down from Canberra for the game. Hadn't been to the Holden Centre since the upgrade. When I was coming out of the shop a guy unlocked the cabinet so a child could get a pic with it. When they were done I asked if I could have a photo too. It was just good luck and timing!

Then I saw Maxy in the cafe and said G'day.

I'll be at G, hoping that we do what most expect us to do ie put the bombers away. I love being a Melbournian on nights like this.

Bittersweet - the final home and away game for 2019, every season seems to just fly by.

Yeah. It feels like we just started the Season only a little while ago

As the game draws closer, the more worried I am at the loss of Sidey. His contribution is underrated by many and we will miss him. We'll soon know by how much.

Lucky that Essendon has not put there best team on the Park.

I say Pies by 20-30

lol never thought I'd see the day where I'm confident of a big win while the rest of you stress.

Essendon are straight up garbage. Except tonight, they're garbage while also missing good players.

Or as they say in German, uber garbage.
The most confident I've felt all year was freo at the G, I'm starting get that confident feeling about tonight, hoping for a better result this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Headed in now. MCC tonight.
Hope we smash them. Would be a nice way to close out an otherwise s**t week.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back