Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Western Bulldgos

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles not relevant. We're just a team that can't win at the MCG. Richmond are being talked up like Geelong 2009 and Essendon 2000 had a bastard child.

All media hype that's all if we start believing that crap it's our own worst enemy.

In other news in the last 100 years...
1488309-hitler_b-1503402997-226-640x480.jpg

FSU_protest_Tallahassee_rc01458.jpg

The-first-section-of-the-Berlin-Wall-was-torn-down-by-crowds-on-the-morning-of-November-10th-1989-530033.jpg

0005509500000258-4552500-image-a-23_1496070333161.jpg

491439-justin-charles.jpg

You could argue the club 'protected' the players who were taking recreational drugs but they weren't protected by the AFL.
It's a false equivalency to what I posted.
Can you please explain how they were not protected by the AFL? From memory only Cousins was banned for 2 years. The club got off pretty much unscathed. Additionally since 2003 WCE have had approximately 900 more free kicks than opponents around 500 more than the next best in North Melbourne.

What blue print ?.A game that ment nothing and not getting injuries more important.
Hitting shorter targets going forward instead of kicking it down the line for the Richmond's defenders to clean up. Tiger's may have been just trying to get through the game but I still think there's something there that opposition teams could work on.

Hard to see Richmond winning again this year. Won't play finals next year

Hopefully puts an end to the “Richmond’s flag to lose” rubbish.

Would be pretty bullish about the future if I was a Dogs supporter. 8 wins and several very credible defeats with the youngest team in the comp is a great platform.

Thanks. Good to see a Richmond supporter with a bit of humility.

Hard to see Richmond winning again this year. Won't play finals next year

They said that last year. Next minute we are minor premiers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs and Eagles especially exposed our weakness. Play possession football. Retain it. Don't go long. Hit short targets and slowly make your way up the field, or switch when you can. Been a trend the last few weeks. Geelong, Essendon and Dogs have all tried the switch and go through the middle and it has been somewhat effective.

Hopefully puts an end to the “Richmond’s flag to lose” rubbish.

Would be pretty bullish about the future if I was a Dogs supporter. 8 wins and several very credible defeats with the youngest team in the comp is a great platform.

Why would it? You're 3 games clear on top of the ladder and just put away an up-and-coming side without getting out of 2nd gear.

Tigers fans would be thanking thier lucky stars that it hit the post.

That’s 2 weeks in a row now where Tigers scraped home you fans need to accept that the Tigers aren’t as invincible as you think.

Yeah i look forwards to essendon testing us in finals

Wtf are you talking about? He is a teenager playing against men. He is coming along nicely. He is entitled to **** up occasionally .
But he's not entitled to be called out for dumb plays? What do you mean, what am I talking about? I said that he took some very strong defensive marks, but one time he turned inboard, decided against it and kicked a 15 meter turnover that resulted in a Richmond goal, and then his very lazy and poor effort to allow that final Richmond goal was horrendous. Just because you're young doesn't mean I'm going to exempt you for really bad errors. Ofcourse I'm not writing off his career based on a couple of mistakes.

Tigers fans would be thanking thier lucky stars that it hit the post.

That’s 2 weeks in a row now where Tigers scraped home you fans need to accept that the Tigers aren’t as invincible as you think.
Thanking what lucky stars? A win put us 2 games clear and a loss one game. We played terrible today and still got the win. Let’s see how we go in 2 weeks.

Back