AFL Round 3 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** Clarko. I'm sick of whenever the Hawks beat someone that he gets all the credit. Yes his side is sh*t but all crap teams win now & then.
I love Clarko, best coach of the modern era. Their team is s**t yet you never count them out of a game. Somehow got a non finals team to a semi final in 2018 alongside Tom Mitchell

Maybe people have easter holiday plans and couldn't pull out.
Don't really care too much just find it a bit funny that small clubs like us and North get smashed for our crowd sizes but bigger clubs with double the members don't get held to the same standard.

Reckon Lions will struggle if they don't get back into the game quickly. Coming from behind is tough especially doing it week after week. Not to mention their disrupted preparation.

If Collingwood keep up this momentum they will win big.

Don't really care too much just find it a bit funny that small clubs like us and North get smashed for our crowd sizes but bigger clubs with double the members don't get held to the same standard.
Yeah crowd sizes seem to be down this year so we probably won't hear anything now. In retrospect 21,000 in round one probably not too bad. Would be interesting to see what this crowd is.

I hate Charlie Cameron, 90% of it is coz hes a New Orleans Saints fan.

The other 10% is coz of the stupid motorbike celebration he does linked to the Saints.

Reckon Lions will struggle if they don't get back into the game quickly. Coming from behind is tough especially doing it week after week. Not to mention their disrupted preparation.

If Collingwood keep up this momentum they will win big.
You've just gotta love these expert commentators ... "Brisbane look fatigued and out on their feet here" ... dominate play, kick the next few goals and it's 8pts ... nailed it as usual guy.
Haha yeah...

dd0.jpg

I love a punt, and in no way think it should be illegal.

But the advertising of betting during games, or honestly at all, is a ******* disgrace. The fact the game cannot be experienced without that bleeding in is pure gutter sellout AFL.

I love a punt, and in no way think it should be illegal.

But the advertising of betting during games, or honestly at all, is a ******* disgrace. The fact the game cannot be experienced without that bleeding in is pure gutter sellout AFL.
I hate how every footy show has a betting segment these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too much bathwater drinking over the summer I reckon. Added Daniher and thought it would just happen.

Sounds familiarly Melbourne.

Both of these Brown kids are garbage.

Don't see it at all with them. They're like Wagner's.
They went to my school, Tyler wasn't even in the top 10 players in the 1's. Callum has a lot of talent, but looks really average, Tyler has zero talent but gives it a crack and looks pretty good.

Too much bathwater drinking over the summer I reckon. Added Daniher and thought it would just happen.

Sounds familiarly Melbourne.
Cutting Stef was premature too. McInerney is an ok ruck, and after that they've got nothing. Grundy gave them a bath early and it could cost them.

I'm a big Clarko fan, have been ever since he was a serial pest when he played for us in the mid 90s (there is another player for you peeps doing the MFC redraft). He was Phillip Read before Phillip Read.

He doesn't trigger me in the same way he does a lot of you.
This board is just all triggered snowflakes 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back