AFL Round 3 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont see the latter two happening but wouldn’t surprise me.
I don't see Carlton winning Tbh, I rate freo very highly under future mastercoach Longmuir and Carlton are in the s**t rn. Hawthorn are a bottom 4 side but you can see a lot of their wins being upsets because Clarko.

I don’t see the Hawks; they’ve only managed to pile goals on in the second half against Essendon. Third-lowest score over the first two weeks only ahead of North and GWS.

Carlton v Freo a fascinating watch.

Am I weird in tipping the pies to win tonight and the suns to win their first game at the Adelaide oval and the dockers to beat Carlton and the hawks to beat Geelong?
I tipped Suns and Dockers too. Dockers could well be wishful thinking on my part

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant travel for sh*t to anywhere other than Sydney?
Got very close to West Coast in round 1 in Perth. I think Radelaide is a much easier proposition.

Got very close to West Coast in round 1 in Perth. I think Radelaide is a much easier proposition.

I'm not saying you're wrong. Just can't think of the last time they had a win on the road other than at the SCG of significance. It's probably what the bookies are thinking.

Gotta do it before people start taking them seriously.

I'm not saying you're wrong. Just can't think of the last time they had a win on the road other than at the SCG of significance. It's probably what the bookies are thinking.

Gotta do it sometime. Reckon they're primed.

They've been s**t for so long that's why they haven't won interstate they've barely won at all.

I don't see Carlton winning Tbh, I rate freo very highly under future mastercoach Longmuir and Carlton are in the sh*t rn. Hawthorn are a bottom 4 side but you can see a lot of their wins being upsets because Clarko.
* Clarko. I'm sick of whenever the Hawks beat someone that he gets all the credit. Yes his side is s**t but all crap teams win now & then.

fu** Clarko. I'm sick of whenever the Hawks beat someone that he gets all the credit. Yes his side is sh*t but all crap teams win now & then.
Yes I’m pretty bored with that narrative too. He is I’m sure a very capable coach, but his success came also with a very very capable team. Like actual good players across all lines. These days every time there is the odd Hawthorn win (and there are upsets every freaking year, for all dud teams) it’s rolled out as evidence in support of the greatest coach narrative. It’s dull. Bomber Thompson was likewise a clearly capable coach for his time with a very very good list. Thank God he lost his mind entirely and got arrested and all, otherwise there would be two of these mythological tales going around.

I'm a big Clarko fan, have been ever since he was a serial pest when he played for us in the mid 90s (there is another player for you peeps doing the MFC redraft). He was Phillip Read before Phillip Read.

He doesn't trigger me in the same way he does a lot of you.

I'm a big Clarko fan, have been ever since he was a serial pest when he played for us in the mid 90s (there is another player for you peeps doing the MFC redraft). He was Phillip Read before Phillip Read.

He doesn’t trigger me. It’s the lazy media that do. I did like him better when he was more mental though, punching walls and strangling port supporters. If he can get back to that then I will avidly consume the media content

fu** Clarko. I'm sick of whenever the Hawks beat someone that he gets all the credit. Yes his side is sh*t but all crap teams win now & then.
I agree shouldn't get all the credit but in the Essendon game he did make some changes which would have helped with the comeback but they did win it mostly due to Essendon being s**t.

He doesn’t trigger me. It’s the lazy media that do. I did like him better when he was more mental though, punching walls and strangling port supporters. If he can get back to that then I will avidly consume the media content

That's the Clarko I love too. Swearing into his hands at the top of his lungs so the kids can't lip read him on TV. What a saint. 🤗

Yeah. He doesn't trigger me either. I was just making the same point as PG. Loved Clarko as player. I have already redrafted him in my team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back