AFL Round 3 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo are about as useful as a marzipan dildo

Carlton are not very impressive going forward, but God Freo is ordinary

I love it when an aging, over the hill.athkete, who is trying to hold on that little bit too long - manages to drop a little bit of magic

If McKay can kick 10 I'd hazard a guess that it would be the first time in history that two left footers have kicked 10 in a round.

Speaking about club songs last night and how terrible WCE is (which I completly agree, the worst in the comp and it's not close) Freos seems to grow on me every year. I used to laugh at it when I first heard but now I reckon it's actually one of the best in the entire league.

How do others view it?
I don’t think it is the best, but it is distinctive - has its own vibe different from the others which is good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking about club songs last night and how terrible WCE is (which I completly agree, the worst in the comp and it's not close) Freos seems to grow on me every year. I used to laugh at it when I first heard but now I reckon it's actually one of the best in the entire league.

How do others view it?
I always bloody loved it. Have a few beers and Chuck it on the speakers it goes hard.

Love Kane Cornes in the media, calls a spade a spade, not afraid of stepping on toes.

How do others view it?

West coast is atrocious, it was already awful because I guess being made in the 80s but it at least had some gusto about it. Birds of Tokyo took the song and turned it into a lifeless boring peice of excrement. For example the original went like "we're the big birds, KINGS OF THE BIG GAME! The new version its flat. We're the big birds, kings of the big game. Terrible lyrics anyway but at least isn't flat. At least it sounds better when the team sings it. On Freo I agree I use to hate it and thought it was the worst by a mile but it's grown on me, certainly not the worst.

Love Kane Cornes in the media, calls a spade a spade, not afraid of stepping on toes.

He's one of the few people in the media who doesn't just spout off the same opinions as everyone else. Does have some stupid opinions at time, but who doesn't.

I don't mind him, I find it funny how he gets under people's skin, but he generally just expresses his opinion. Must admit he did ******* annoy me last year when he was very opinionated on the petracca goal against the saints.

I remember something about that, but nothing worth getting annoyed over. I agree with him 95% of the time. His "shut up and let the results speak" rant to Goodwin prior to the season was music to my ears. 😍

I remember something about that, but nothing worth getting annoyed over. I agree with him 95% of the time. His "shut up and let the results speak" rant to Goodwin prior to the season was music to my ears. 😍
He was on SEN1116 talking about how he thought the ball was touched which I am fine with no arguments there it was touched. The problem was whether the ball was over the line or not which wasn't getting mentioned that annoyed me. Anyway as I said I don't have a problem with him at least he is honest unlike some media personalities.

Also Gerard Healy can retired the old campaigner.
When Oliver started wide at the CB they slapped him 'duh he needs to get the ball or go to FF'
* that, I loved it. Completely unexpected and left Trac with only 2 blokes to contend with. I'd love for our mids to all start 5m further back when we have ruck dominance and see if the opponents follow.

Our club song is a great tune, but it’s fairly boring lyric-wise. Does the job. Solidly mid-table in comparison to the rest of the league imo.
Tigs have the best, the trumpet in ours is epic though I'd rank ours equal second with the swans.

Rest are meh except GWS. Some sleeper agents wake every time that gets played

Remove this Banner Ad

Back