AFL Round 3 - Other Game Discussion

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I always bloody loved it. Have a few beers and Chuck it on the speakers it goes hard.
For some reason, this made me really sad. There’s a strong pathos in this statement somehow.

The ski resorts were deserted as the global pandemic wraps its grim, dark tentacles around the Rocky Mountains. A solitary Australian shivers in his lonely bedsit sipping his Molson larger slowly to make it last. No longer in the first flush of youth, the man blinks away blurry tears as he stares at his B&F trophy from the Gippsland 4ths, the scratches on its cheap casing revealing the decades since glory. “I was a GOOD tagger” he whispers before drawing the blanket more tightly around his thin frame. No longer able to afford his Apple Music basic subscription, Topkent reaches for his phone to cue his favourite Eagles drum solo one last time...

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
That Max Holmes who we wanted with our first last year pick is debuting this afternoon.

You could see we were spewing when Geelong traded up to take him in front of us.

He was supposed to be an athlete ‘project’ type I thought - but he apparently dominated in the first 2 VFL games and they couldn’t leave him out.

Will be interesting to watch him and I won’t lie, I hope he’s really s**t.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
AFL 21 R3_8-01.png

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
BT literally just stole my thunder ... but I started to figure this out in Thursday nights game, but Collingwood, Brisbane and Geelong seem to be 3 teams that are still playing a type of game that worked last year - slow ball movement, chipping it around and slowly working your way up the ground - Not sure its going to get it done against the better teams who are moving it quickly and attacking. Hopefully that is in show next weekend with out victory over them

BT literally just stole my thunder ... but I started to figure this out in Thursday nights game, but Collingwood, Brisbane and Geelong seem to be 3 teams that are still playing a type of game that worked last year - slow ball movement, chipping it around and slowly working your way up the ground - Not sure its going to get it done against the better teams who are moving it quickly and attacking. Hopefully that is in show next weekend with out victory over them
St Kilda too.

Both sides are distinctly underwhelming aren't they

Gotta say that's on Geelong. They're clearly the more talented team but play the safest, bland s**t away from GMHBA.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
How many free kicks has sam frost given away.

Any clear pictures of the new chest tat he's rocking that you've taken recently through his bathroom window?

He's been too busy stealing Trent Rivers undies off his clothesline lately I think

Any clear pictures of the new chest tat he's rocking that you've taken recently through his bathroom window?
It's definitely brand new, haven't seen it before. I'm outraged about this, I'm genuinely riled up. Just dumb, you're not Cyril, Frosty, you're better than him. This has ruined any potential of him fulfilling his destiny as a male model. Ew

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Fox have just highlighted how much Geelong have struggled against the fast ball movement, with really only Hawthorn's poor use and forward set up not punishing them. So basically, a better team would likely be cutting them up.

Back