AFL Round 3 - Other Game Discussion

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Fox have just highlighted how much Geelong have struggled against the fast ball movement, with really only Hawthorn's poor use and forward set up not punishing them. So basically, a better team would likely be cutting them up.

Hawks really struggling to score as we all probably expected. Their system is clearly good as you'd expect but just don't have the weapons to do damage.

So I’m putting it out there - neither Hawthorn nor Geelong can really score. Hawthorn v likely to be the lowest scoring team in the comp and Geelong not exactly scoring for fun.

Meanwhile we have the second-tightest defence in the comp.

Honestly, even the multiple beltings this weekend were more entertaining than this.

Watching one side play great football is way better than watching two sides play absolute crap.

This is the kind of football I was afraid the man on the mark rule would bring. Hopefully it's just a case of Hawthorn not having the cattle to take it up to them. Don't want this type of footy to come into vogue. Boring as *.

This is the kind of football I was afraid the man on the mark rule would bring. Hopefully it's just a case of Hawthorn not having the cattle to take it up to them. Don't want this type of footy to come into vogue. Boring as fu**.
Hawthorn have brought this s**t every week. Good news is the fast attack rapid break is not only more effective but it’s better watching.

Higgins with ice on the hammy ... wouldn't have thought a a 33 year old will be backing up next week

Geelong will have more soft tissue injuries than any side this year. Going to go to pieces in the back half of the year with all their grandpas

Hawthorn have brought this sh*t every week. Good news is the fast attack rapid break is not only more effective but it’s better watching.

Wonder if it's Clarko trying to limit the damage like Roos did with us in 2014-15. Nothing to be gained for their kids by being blown away.

At this rate we might. They’re struggling to score against Kyle Hartigan.

Back