AFL Round 3 - Other Game Discussion

Lol, Ling you're a moron, although it was an awful free kick, if the push comes after disposal, it's still downfield, it being a push makes zero difference

I actually wanted to look this up so I found the Laws of the Game pdf and seemingly 'down field' doesn't appear anywhere.

He's been too busy stealing Trent Rivers undies off his clothesline lately I think
They're made to size, the front is larger than my face.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
What did Hawthorn trade for Wingard? Whatever it was, it was way too much ...

Ryan Burton and picks. I was following the Hawthorn board a bit at the time because I was in the process of choosing a team. Their board was really angry about the trade. They didn’t rate Wingard and they thought Burton was a really promising young defender. I have no idea how Burton has turned out.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Ryan Burton and picks. I was following the Hawthorn board a bit at the time because I was in the process of choosing a team. Their board was really angry about the trade. They didn’t rate Wingard and they thought Burton was a really promising young defender. I have no idea how Burton has turned out.
Yeah, on recent form, I'd want more than Wingard for a straight swap with Burton, and I'd need a whole lot more for Duursma who they took with the pick. Horrific trade.

Back