Game Day AFL Round 4 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@GWS(GIANTS Stadium - 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The set shots can someone explain why we are so poor, to me that is basically story of game we can't kick straight

Sidebottom again drop his head when he's tagged.
De goey 9 disposals and completely missing in the last quarter.
Stephenson fantastic first quarter again this week completely missing after quarter time.
Three of our best 10 players very disappointing

I’d consider going a step further a trying to reinvent the F50 completely with no specific tall forward/2nd ruck. If they’re fair dinkum about ‘finding better’ then they have to see whether they can survive without the traditional tall forward as we just don’t get enough from them. At our best we move it quickly so ideally a shape brand should favour hit-up forwards.

People will ask “what about the second ruck?” Grundy plays 90% game time meaning he only spends 2-3 mins a quarter off. It’s not like that 2nd ruck gave us any advantage when Grundy was off anyway. Force a few repeat stoppages until Grundy gets back on the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where the fu** was de Goey in the last quarter?

I mentioned last week, JDG needs to do alot more. Tonight, he gave us doughnuts. Either pull the finger out JDG, or get some form in a scratch match.
He ain't worth a big dollar contract right now, and the Pies shouldn't consider a big contract, until he starts producing.
The most disappointing player performance wise, in the side at the moment, considering his talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back