Game Day AFL Round 4 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

After that game (bombers vs swans) I have no idea if either are the real deal. Perhaps Bombers got lucky with Sydney being so inaccurate. Going to be interesting when the Dees play both of them.

Looking forward to tonight's game. Both teams would be gutted after last week so expecting a finals type game tonight.

Nik Cox is the freak I said he'd be after watching 5 mins of film on him in our draft thread last year. Imagine him if he develops a body. He shouldn't be doing this , this early.

Amazed he didn't even go top 5, looked like a #1 pick should to me.

Nik Cox is the freak I said he'd be after watching 5 mins of film on him in our draft thread last year. Imagine him if he develops a body. He shouldn't be doing this , this early.

Amazed he didn't even go too 5, looked like a #1 pick should to me.
"YoU cAn'T dO tHaT aT 200 cEnTiMeTrEs"

"YoU cAn'T dO tHaT aT 200 cEnTiMeTrEs"

The deal sealer for me as the best player in the draft was when I saw him completely taking the piss kicking two goals in a game from the same spot, set shots 45m out, on both his right and left foot . 😂

He honestly could be one of the all time greats by the time he's done. He's a Buddy level freak for his size. Just in different ways.

Bit of a rant here sorry.
But I hate the port Adelaide inxs pregame s**t. It goes on forever and they think it holds so much more significance than it actually does. It's not like Liverpool's one which is touching and is a terrific tribute. We get it port, you were in the SANFL and were good in it before you moved to the AFL, nobody gives a rat's tossbag. Tbh I'm surprised that the port fans get so loud, especially considering they can't understand the lyrics as they failed year 3 and now solely eat at KFC the ******* bogans. Just stfu.

Bit of a rant here sorry.
But I hate the port Adelaide inxs pregame sh*t. It goes on forever and they think it holds so much more significance than it actually does. It's not like Liverpool's one which is touching and is a terrific tribute. We get it port, you were in the SANFL and were good in it before you moved to the AFL, nobody gives a rat's tossbag. Tbh I'm surprised that the port fans get so loud, especially considering they can't understand the lyrics as they failed year 3 and now solely eat at KFC the ******* bogans. Just stfu.
The Liverpool one is a load of seppo s**t as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes some weird commentary from JB tonight. Started to ramble on about port Adelaide's proud history because a player has a mullet.
He does look like a port adelaide bogan tho.

Yes some weird commentary from JB tonight. Started to ramble on about port Adelaide's proud history because a player has a mullet.

Thought that was pretty funny actually. JB says he’s the most Port Adelaide looking player ever so BT put him on the back foot by knowingly asking him what he meant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back