Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Just finished watching Cobra Kai the other week. Great light sequel series to Karate Kid. Johnny Lawrence is basically what I imagine Topkent to be.

If you can't handle someone making fun of you how you gonna handle an elbow to the teeth.

Not a bad line

This is my type of comedy though had a good laugh

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Everything I know I’ve learned from you
tumblr_mhhpzqGKax1rruba1o1_400.gif

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Like 5-8 minutes a quarter we should clear out the 50 and leave Trac 1-1 with one of Koz AnB or Spargo 10m infront of him. Nightmare for any defender in the comp.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Like 5-8 minutes a quarter we should clear out the 50 and leave Trac 1-1 with one of Koz AnB or Spargo 10m infront of him. Nightmare for any defender in the comp.
Did you see the vision of joe Daniher taking moore up the field so he couldn't take intercept marks. We should do this to the Geelong equivalent blicavs, Stewart? Having said that I hear it bucketing down so it may not matter for today.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Did you see the vision of joe Daniher taking moore up the field so he couldn't take intercept marks. We should do this to the Geelong equivalent blicavs, Stewart? Having said that I hear it bucketing down so it may not matter for today.
Yeah gonna be a ground ball game and we suck at defending ground balls and don't score from them enough. It's a big worry. Plus our contested players have been beaten badly a few times already.

Greene back to back 5 goal games. From 20 odd touches per game. Petracca needs to be used more like him, stuff his 30 disposals around the ground.
I prefer Petracca playing more a roving CHF,HFF role like he did last year

The thing missing from his game the most this year compared to last year is his score involvements

Remove this Banner Ad

Back