AFL Round 5: Brisbane v Gold Coast Sunday 4:45pm AEST @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Too many of your leaders play like garbage. Zorko, Beams and Christensen all played well below their best today. When your best two players are Witherden and Berry... that's a problem. Great that young guys are stepping up, but your experienced heads should be playing better than your first and second year guys.

Since Round 4 2010 it's not been easy to follow the Lions. Hardly won a game and it seems to be getting worse.

It's Round 5 and our 2018 season was over last week. It's hard to see when we win a game but will sneak 1-3 games late in the year like normal. At least I follow the Storm...

Good last qtr. Lions came on and Suns performed some enormous defensive feats in the last few minutes that got them the win.

Didnt like suns going defensive though played into lions claws a bit.

Since Round 4 2010 it's not been easy to follow the Lions. Hardly won a game and it seems to be getting worse.

It's Round 5 and our 2018 season was over last week. It's hard to see when we win a game but will sneak 1-3 games late in the year like normal. At least I follow the Storm...

Carlton is your best chance, but you don't play them until round 16. I just don't get why your senior players have regressed. Zorko was good 2 years ago, and he seems to have gone backwards.

The close defeats look good on paper, but every time it happens, it severely dents the ego of the players.

Good to see Harris Andrews putting his body on the line in that second half though. The big guys need to realise that their size is a weapon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely. Probably the worst time slot for a Queensland derby (after a Wednesday morning). AFL’s schedulers are imbeciles.
Wait for the gabba home gamev melb in3 weeks time!! Albeit a Saturday it will still be s**t crowd. Hopefully they move it to 320 or 220. Club really should be lobbying the afl now

Wait for the gabba home gamev melb in3 weeks time!! Albeit a Saturday it will still be s**t crowd. Hopefully they move it to 320 or 220. Club really should be lobbying the afl now
1:35pm on a Saturday afternoon in Brisbane?? AFL have completely dropped the ball on footy in Queensland.

Carlton is your best chance, but you don't play them until round 16. I just don't get why your senior players have regressed. Zorko was good 2 years ago, and he seems to have gone backwards.

If it all clicks we have the talent to beat any team on the day. Think we're a good chance v the pies at the Gabba

With Rich out Zorko is copping a heavy tag and not dealing with it all that well. Needs to keep his temper in check.

Beams is not in the right head space with his recent family loss. Needs time out IMO to get his head right.

Rest are going okay

How Zorko told Touk to ‘* off’ after he tried to shake his hand, is just the showing of a sore loser. Not a great look for a leader of the club and qld footy. Was talked about on access all areas

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I honestly think if Fagan fails and gets sacked that the AFL need to step in and help you like they did for us. More than just throwing $$$ into a pit but putting someone in who knows what they are doing.

Fagan, Noble and Swann won't fail, they have already improved the club and morale of the players.....most of us rational supporters can see the general improvements.

Our club has come from so far back its not funny........we've had to learn to crawl again before the walking starts. It takes time.

We have a completely different club now to what it was 18mnths ago....we'll get there.

Time and Patience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back