AFL Round 5: Collingwood v Essendon Wednesday 3:20pm AEST @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

What a marvellous performance by Essendon.
Two men down, and battled manfully while undermanned.
That is what the Anzac spirit is about - Not playing players who have been found guilty of drink driving.
There should be 22 Anzac medals minted. One for each Essendon player who played.
I have never seen a more courageous effort in my entire life.
Ok then

Razor showing why he cops the amount of s**t he gets, yelling at Dunn to keep his hands off whilst trying to get up but Tippa with a firm grip of his jumper & Dunn not even touching him....

That is what the Anzac spirit is about - Not playing players who have been found guilty of drink driving.
There should be 22 Anzac medals minted. One for each Essendon player who played.
Danks for that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they give ANZAC medals to all the Essendon players who played today, they will only need about 6 medals...

Good game Collingwood. I really think you guys are building to something very positive. May not have the most talent out there, but playing with purpose, a but of hunger, and as a team.

Commiserations Essendon. I think you need another coach, younger and more hungry. And there seems to be a bit of acrimony/dissention in the squad out there today. Need to kill that asap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back