Game Day AFL Round 5 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Or Saints play Richmond into form.
Yeah but I also want the Saints melts.

I think a 4 goal win works. Enough to not be newsworthy.

Just realised the Tiges get an extra THREE DAYS break before ANZAC Eve.

Lovely, a nice excuse to go with our sudden injury crisis. It's a free shot at them. House money, can't beat it.

Ugh can this trend of bringing current players on for special comments go and die. They are completely compromised, adds absolutely nothing.

Lovely, a nice excuse to go with our sudden injury crisis. It's a free shot at them. House money, can't beat it.
I mean I don’t mind extra break if both sides are on 7 but we are on a six day break.

I mean I don’t mind extra break if both sides are on 7 but we are on a six day break.

Swings and roundabouts. I'm sure we will * someone similar later in the year at some point.

Ugh can this trend of bringing current players on for special comments go and die. They are completely compromised, adds absolutely nothing.

100%. Especially hate it when they try and force them into the conversation with stupid questions.

100%. Especially hate it when they try and force them into the conversation with stupid questions.

I might change my mind if a player forces a high free with a raised elbow and they ask Selwood what he thinks of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never thought I could hear a commentator say more banal s**t than Jobe Watson...

But Selwood, you've done it! What a ******* annoying voice!

If i was the tigers full back , i'd accidently whack King behind his ears if i am going to get pinged for non existent chopping the hands . Saints got 2 really soft ones so far.

Crowd looks pitiful
At some point the AFL will have to start publicly lobbying the state over this. Their bottom line has to be hurting and it’ll only get worse.

At some point the AFL will have to start publicly lobbying the state over this. Their bottom line has to be hurting and it’ll only get worse.

In fairness the AFL could do a bit to fix their ticketing system. The seats I got for the Saints game the moment they were available were significantly worse than walk up seats in years gone by. There were only 25,000 people there so 13,000 short of capacity with most of the best seats empty.

Adopt a policy of first in best dressed over wait and see if we can sell the best seats at a premium and they'll do a lot better.

I hate how 7 turned the crowd noise down and then when people complained they decided to fix it by putting the crowd mics next to the cheer squad. Chants are genuinely cringy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back