TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
AFL 21 R6-01.png

The very clear Match of the Round isn't in this list, but definitely some interesting games there, if not for the contest, then for the fact there are a number of teams that need to sh*t or get off the pot in terms of their season.

KickLongTackleHard

Premiership Player
May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Reckon the Melbourne games will go ahead with 85% capacity crowds?

3 day lockdown announced here, McGowan obviously loves to go early and act swiftly. I assume they are contact tracing all passengers of the shared flight that departed in Vic.

LeverPuller

BigFooty Tanker
Jun 23, 2011
Q49, Olympic Stand
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks

3 day lockdown announced here, McGowan obviously loves to go early and act swiftly. I assume they are contact tracing all passengers of the shared flight that departed in Vic.
They ******* better, I have spent $500 just to go

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United

Unless we somehow have 30 cases tomorrow I think we'll be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Nah its the G, tho the wires across the stands does make it look a bit different. I've been meaning to change it up, but haven't found an image that works better the last few times I've looked ... maybe next week.
Don’t rush it - honestly looks great. Also the night shot and in black and white means the team colours can stand out. I really like it.

My only disappointment is that it’s a giants home game tonight because I really liked the away strip they wore last week.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Didn't take long for the footy to suck again to watch in neutral games.

Boring as.

I'm now genuinely convinced the rules didn't make any difference and it was just the adrenaline of the crowds returning that ment players went away from the coaching and just sent it all the time

DemonZombie_001

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Really feel for Lin there. I can remember Collingwood being after him a while ago.

I think Finlayson was being very greedy.

Now Haynes is injured ...

Remove this Banner Ad