AFL Round 6 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly i don't think the suns are awful anymore. But they just haven't been able to get over the line in there early games. They where close to WCE at home and almost got adelaide. Bulldogs are ugly, but the doggies will belt a lot of sides at marvel this year.

They need this win to get reward for their efforts this year.

Also Sydney's young brigade is slowing down, i am more confident taking them on at the MCG now then i was before. Sydney desperately need to get to the bye

Honestly i don't think the suns are awful anymore. But they just haven't been able to get over the line in there early games. They where close to WCE at home and almost got adelaide. Bulldogs are ugly, but the doggies will belt a lot of sides at marvel this year.

They need this win to get reward for their efforts this year.

Also Sydney's young brigade is slowing down, i am more confident taking them on at the MCG now then i was before. Sydney desperately need to get to the bye

I don't see much difference honestly, wildy inconsistent, pick and choose when they decide to show effort. Talent isn't the issue.

Wtf are these results? Faffed around this afternoon and check the scores to see the Swans and Eagles belted (enormously in WC's case). Bizarre. Doesn't bode well for the Eagles if they're getting pantsed like that in Vic, especially after falling asleep Vs the Saints.
Shame we’re playing them in that backwards shithole

Think we are ok playing in Geelong tbh. We have a lot of issues still but I’ve never felt under Goody we play any ground poorly except the mcg 😂
I meant the Eagles in Perth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think subi was very long, and not as wide as the MCG but still chonky. Kadina is more short and narrow, more similar to the SCG
SCG is short but very wide. Almost a circle.

Is Eddie Betts the worst piece of recruiting at any club in the past two years? Like, why? He’s 35yo, didn’t fire a shot at Adelaide in his last two seasons and is basically taking game time from a young guy in a side that isn’t challenging. Ridonculous.

Was o'brien was pretty poor kick from Tex though.
Nah a minute and a half before that where Frost outmarked Walker

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I really enjoy the way Essendon play. Won't be beautiful every week but they have a crack and try to score. Good on Rutten.

Still can't stand their supporters but... 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back