Autopsy AFL Round 8 - Freo v Cats Mon July 27th 8:10pm AEST (OPTUS) Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies v Freo will be a beauty...can't wait
If that game has wet weather it will be another Abomination.
he got told that lie by a freo supporter and believed it...lol
Tonights game was an Abomination to the AFL.
Freo were awful....

Luckily i read the tea leaves and switched off at quarter time.

Every kick went to a free geelong player. Even when under no pressure.

And geelong arent that good...
Tonights game and freos performance was an Abomination.
If you're coach worries about scoring goals for more than one half of the game you will win. Possibly by quite a lot.
We got the players to do it up forward: Lobb, Tarberner, matera, walters and sturt.

Tonights game was an Abomination.

Hawks usually beat us regardless.

Shot up the rankings when the Lions said they were considering him with pick 1. Thankfully we picked Rayner

Rayner looks a player was nice to see him playing a bit through the middle too we all know he’s dangerous forward

Haha, it's actually one of the only non-Saints games that I've watched a chunk of this year.

Was cheering you on to get your lowest ever score, so was disappointed to see that final shot squeeze through!

I wasn't have Serong in SC lol

Freo just have too many injuries

Heading for some new lowest game records here.

Freo lowest game score, 17pts. Lowest AFL era total game score, 58pts.

It was the 3rd lowest combined game score in AFL era history, let's see if anyone in the 'AFL media' mention that...?
Havent u got the memo?

Best season ever. Whoever wins the flag most deserving ever.

This is the s**t the afl media machine are forcing out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno. I felt like we played about ten or fifteen minutes of acceptable footy in the final quarter there.
We were okay in the first half in general play. Just found it difficult to score. We did well getting the ball at least. Execution wasn't quite there, similar to a few games in recent times. Didn't have much of an idea what we were doing inside 50, and given the conditions we were a little too cute at times.

Clearly the better team all game, though. Monstered them around the ball. But Freo are not a very good contested ball or clearance side, so that was expected.

Here's one you don't hear often outside of nursing homes.

-little Timmy O'Driscol was fronting the magistrate.The magistrate called him up to the bench and said- look Timmy this is no good,your out on the streets running amuck I am going to send you to live with your uncle Cuthbert and aunt Jean in Rockingham.
-oh no dont do that they beat me ,said Timmy.
- O'right your uncle Patrick and aunt Doris in Vivesh then.Said the beak
-no no no! said Timmy ,they beat me .!
-geewiz where do you want to go? asked the magistrate.
-send me to live with the Fremantle Dockers said Timmy.They never beat anyone.

Here's one you don't hear often outside of nursing homes.

-little Timmy O'Driscol was fronting the magistrate.The magistrate called him up to the bench and said- look Timmy this is no good,your out on the streets running amuck I am going to send you to live with your uncle Cuthbert and aunt Jean in Rockingham.
-oh no dont do that they beat me ,said Timmy.
- O'right your uncle Patrick and aunt Doris in Vivesh then.Said the beak
-no no no! said Timmy ,they beat me .!
-geewiz where do you want to go? asked the magistrate.
-send me to live with the Fremantle Dockers said Timmy.They never beat anyone.

Was O'Driscol was removed from his parents because they were coked up Eagles?

Gerard whatley this morning insisting it was a fun game to watch last night. Really???? The only fun part of it was when hodgey had to reluctantly agree.

Was O'Driscol was removed from his parents because they were coked up Eagles?

Sadly for little Timmys parents time stands still at around 2008 ( much like the barbs from the fremantle dockers supporters ).
On that faitful day they were watching their beloved Dockers and enjoying a gage roads pale ale and a cheese and pickle sandwich when out of nowhere one of the many Freo loving Karens decided to challenge an indigenous freo supporter and his right to free speach.An all in brawl ensued and little Timmys parents both choked on their cheese and pickle sandwiches.

Back