Preview AFL Round 8 - Match Preview Collingwood@Carlton (MCG– 1:45PM)

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
The way you write really does paint a picture Gimpz.

The reason why my work flows like fine wine and that re.. for the most part.. I don't proof read my work.. I don't force the issue.. I don't quote vlakies from the net.. I don't put things out there to elicit a response.. I don't make outlandish statements.. etc etc etc.. I'm just me re.. a f great re.

Aug 31, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
The reason why my work flows like fine wine and that re.. for the most part.. I don't proof read my work.. I don't force the issue.. I don't quote vlakies from the net.. I don't put things out there to elicit a response.. I don't make outlandish statements.. etc etc etc.. I'm just me re.. a f great re.

I like calling you Gimpz. Makes you sound a little more street.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
There’s only one gimp re

I'm not confident against this lot. I never am. They've caused me too much pain over the years, with their cheating, lying, arrogant ways. Was just thinking of the 1979 GF last night.:eek: But on paper we should win this one comfortably...surely?

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm not confident against this lot. I never am. They've caused me too much pain over the years, with their cheating, lying, arrogant ways. Was just thinking of the 1979 GF last night.:eek: But on paper we should win this one comfortably...surely?

Think 10 out of 10.

Ten goals win.

HAHAHA. Arguably one of the funniest posts I’ve read this year!

I'm blushing a bit, now.

Note: Do not gamble your money upon my predictions, they can miss the mark. In a preview thread in 2016 I submitted a vision that we would be down by 5 points with seconds to go, and that Treloar would snap a winning goal to give Collingwood a one-point win over the Tiges. Turned out it was Grundy...yep, Grundy! How wrong I was.

The Magnificent Seven

Bucks Lockdown Beard, The Sherriff, Rrrooocccaaa
Jun 4, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s going to be an interesting first quarter.

We’re currently the masters of first quarters but that’s the quarter they’re obviously going to come out the hardest.

So far this season Blues have 1 terrible Q1 then two games where they kick 5-6 goals in Q1. Guess which one we're due to get from them?

Oct 6, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
Midfield depth is tested this week. A fair bit missing with Adams, Beams and Aish, as well as Sier not quite ready.

Hoping to see a bit more of De Goey in the midfield. Gives Hoskin-Elliott the opportunity to take a more leading role up forward. He is kind of the 7th banana at the moment and looking a bit lost out there. Would be mouth-watering seeing De Goey and Cripps locking horns.

I'm blushing a bit, now.

Note: Do not gamble your money upon my predictions, they can miss the mark. In a preview thread in 2016 I submitted a vision that we would be down by 5 points with seconds to go, and that Treloar would snap a winning goal to give Collingwood a one-point win over the Tiges. Turned out it was Grundy...yep, Grundy! How wrong I was.

Needs to be read in a guttural Bruce McAvaney voice

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
There’s only one gimp re

It's a Libra thing re.. the ottoman is an exception to the rule though re.. not enough vegemite spread and far too much fig spread has unbalanced his scales.

20190510_101540.jpg

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I like calling you Gimpz. Makes you sound a little more street.

Not really street re.. I'm a family man.. I seek no disturbance from the Gods and that re.. I simply have an innate ability to read a player and where they belong on the pitch.. within 5 minutes of watching em.. and I'm usually spot on.

And an attention to detail re.. subscribe to Jurgen Klopps philosophy re.. his analysists will look at footage of a 5 sec play for eg for hours on end for whatever reason.. and you know who won Liverpool the game v Barcelona and that re.. wasn't Alexander-Arnold or Origi.. it was the ball boy who threw the pill back at Alexander-arnold.. quick smart.. when Alexander-arnold won a corner.. to catch the Barcelona defence in sleep mode..

They tend to get a bit lazy setting up when defending set plays you see.. Klopp instructed the ball boys to throw the pill back asap.. on your bike son.. get the pill.. and you'll win us the European champions league.. every bit counts. Everyone counts. From the catering staff to the boot studders.

Att to detail re.

Glad to help.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Who would have thought after 24/7 hr analysis for 2 weeks from Klopp.. with a simple message to the Liverpool ball boys to launch the pill back at the Livepool players when the ball was out of play would result in one of the greatest results in European football history.

Our runners need to be on the ball re..

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think I will be watching this with a sick feeling in my stomach for most of the day.

Proximity to filth supporters will do that.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Putting an inexperienced player like Wills on arguably the best inside mid in the league because of ‘size’ would be a big mistake.

Rupe not noted for his accountability either.

Back