Oppo Camp AFL Round 8 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions game is the one that really bothers me, they’ve handled us pretty easily the past two years (although that applies to most sides), and they’re very strong at both ends of the ground unlike the Dogs. We had a decent streak against them prior to that.

Get past that and we’re in a good paddock again for six weeks - Collingwood, Essendon, GWS at the ‘G, Port in Adelaide (which will be a blinder and very tough but we play AO well), GC at Metricon (which I think will actually be a bit of a challenge) and Hawthorn. Few Friday night games in that batch I reckon if we go into the bye undefeated or close to it.

Lions game is the one that really bothers me, they’ve handled us pretty easily the past two years (although that applies to most sides), and they’re very strong at both ends of the ground unlike the Dogs. We had a decent streak against them prior to that.

Get past that and we’re in a good paddock again for six weeks - Collingwood, Essendon, GWS at the ‘G, Port in Adelaide (which will be a blinder and very tough but we play AO well), GC at Metricon (which I think will actually be a bit of a challenge) and Hawthorn. Few Friday night games in that batch I reckon if we go into the bye undefeated or close to it.

We came very close to beating them last year and everyone handled us easily in 2019. I'd be more worried about Port.

We came very close to beating them last year and everyone handled us easily in 2019. I'd be more worried about Port.
Yeah Port in Adelaide is a tough ask. We're a good chance against Lions on neutral ground. They don't have Neale atm either. I think the Dogs and Port games are our biggest challenge. Dogs monster us in the middle. If Viney is back then I'll feel more confident, but im pencilling in a loss to Port and Dogs.

We were never going to beat Brisbane last year, they were in complete control no matter how close the margin was. Port are very much flat track bullies - they limped over Richmond at home and got smacked by Brisbane away. Lions have more firepower for mine. Neale will be a big out though, he was dominant last time we played them. They didn’t need him to beat Port though.

Dear Eddie ,T.J .

Collingwood was not first among all teams with black-and-white stripes in Australian football. The South Australian representative team during the colonial era and at the start of federation wore black-and-white stripes from 1881-1906, well before Collingwood was formed in 1892.
Collingwood beat the only team below them on the ladder and start mouthing off , thanks to w***ers like T.J who tried to talk over every one on the panel .
Not going to post a link because 16 clubs don't give a s**t , but seeing the pies get in a lather is soooo hilarious.

Dear Eddie ,T.J .

Collingwood was not first among all teams with black-and-white stripes in Australian football. The South Australian representative team during the colonial era and at the start of federation wore black-and-white stripes from 1881-1906, well before Collingwood was formed in 1892.
Collingwood beat the only team below them on the ladder and start mouthing off , thanks to w***ers like T.J who tried to talk over every one on the panel .
Not going to post a link because 16 clubs don't give a sh*t , but seeing the pies get in a lather is soooo hilarious.
Didn't get a chance to see the footy show but the whole situation is bizarre. Who cares about a team that wants to wear a guernsey only twice a year for a local showdown. It's not a big deal just let them do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back