Oppo Camp AFL Round 8 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What a weird ******* game that was last night. My favoutrite part was at half time when David King said that it felt like Richmond were going to win in a canter and the 9point margin is belying their dominance.

Time to give up on the auditors Kingy, they are making you look stupid every week now. 😂
Tbh I thought the Tigers would grind out a 20-odd point win. Then again, I reallllly dislike Geelong so it was probably me wishing for them to lose as much as any signs from the game.

What a weird ******* game that was last night. My favoutrite part was at half time when David King said that it felt like Richmond were going to win in a canter and the 9point margin is belying their dominance.

Time to give up on the auditors Kingy, they are making you look stupid every week now. 😂

Maybe he's onto something. In the States the IRS are directed to only go after smaller cases because they don't have the resources to contend with giant corporations and billionaires.

Richmond similarly, can only beat s**t sides.

Also, dont tell my Geelong supporting mates, but I think I love Gary Rohan. Playing some amazing football in the Max Rooke role
He has quite a few games where he bizarrely plays extremely well one out as a deep forward, but goes missing more often than not. Weird one. Good to watch when he’s on song.

I always thought Gary Rohan was ok. He has all the tools to be very dangerous forward.

I really feel that Cameron coming into the team has given him that lower rank opponent he needs in order to shine AND be consistent. Consistency, for me, has been a big thing for him over the years.

Rohan is way harder than he was at the swans now. He was a bit of a nothing player who would flash occasionally, now he has a presence, has people genuinely hurting when he lays a tackle and can clunk some marks like G2B said. Beautiful kick at goal most of the time nowadays too.

Is an All Australian HF in my eyes, probably not enough cheap stats for the selectors tho.

Still not sure on Rohan. He had a few brilliant games for the Swans over his time but never had consistency.
Definitely think he's improved, particularly his defensive/pressure game, and if he can keep getting a couple of goals a game each week I might be convinced he's come good. I still feel he's too prone to disappearing in games, especially where the Cats aren't shitting in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want the Suns to play finals
Would be extremely lucky to scrape together enough wins to make the eight and would get absolutely smashed in an Elimination final. GWS, Fremantle, Carlton would probably all be more likely to get in ahead of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back