Oppo Camp AFL Round 8 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs look very gettable with the correct application of contested marking.

Carlton should be 45 pts up.

Also, Treloar... he is such a butcher by foot, and displaying Selwood levels of sooking to.the umpires

Haha and these Bullflog supporters were saying we are over rated and their a better team than us on their board last night

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Thats some stunning self awareness. Fancy potting the club who comfortably beat the team that comfortably beat you a week apart.

Loving the idea of facing the Blues of consecutive wins too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know how I feel about this game will this fire Carlton up for next week or does it just mean Carlton are just pea hearts and are just so easy to score against once you get your game going.

A few recent posts have age well. Spewing the blues folded in the last and their last 4 scores (until 2 minutes to go) being behinds didn't help.

I don't know how I feel about this game will this fire Carlton up for next week or does it just mean Carlton are just pea hearts and are just so easy to score against once you get your game going.
I get the sense it will be a confidence builder for them. They will be told that all they need to do is adjust a couple of things and they will not only compete against the best but beat them.

I think they go into next week with high hopes.

If Carlton got smashed I'd be more worried about us getting ourselves up for the game.

In all honesty, if we can't beat Blues and Crows next two weeks, we ain't winning the flag. Crows are back to being a bottom 2 team and literally have 1 avenue to goal. And Carlton are the epitome of a bog average side.

I know we are getting closer to a loss, but i just can't see us losing to these two. Dogs and Lions will present a massive challenge though and in that fortnight is where we most likely will lose our first game.

In all honesty, if we can't beat Blues and Crows next two weeks, we ain't winning the flag. Crows are back to being a bottom 2 team and literally have 1 avenue to goal. And Carlton are the epitome of a bog average side.

I know we are getting closer to a loss, but i just can't see us losing to these two. Dogs and Lions will present a massive challenge though and in that fortnight is where we most likely will lose our first game.
Eh don't really agree. Plenty of premiership sides have lost to crap teams.

What if we lose to carlton and adelaide then beat the dogs and Brisbane? You don’t get less premiership points for beating a crap side.

We really should be winning those games but isn't the end of the world. I remember saying that about Geelong when they lost to the bombers in 2011.

Sorry but I don't watch sh*t teams play footy so I only watched one game this week. The Swans almost ruined it too.
Still haven’t beaten a team above us on the ladder so you’re the fool here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back