Oppo Camp AFL Round 9 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If we win tomoz we are 3 wins & % clear of third

Madness

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Setting it up perfectly for the most disappointing ninth place finish ever. šŸ¤—

Btw watching the second quarter of this game. I mean Hogan's goals... First he didn't have an opponent, second was a good lead but a much better kick. Now he's taken another. Obviously this can't last ... Well taken another with his opponent 20m away from him lol. This defending is some of the worst you'll ever see. Omac level

Btw watching the second quarter of this game. I mean Hogan's goals... First he didn't have an opponent, second was a good lead but a much better kick. Now he's taken another. Obviously this can't last ... Well taken another with his opponent 20m away from him lol. This defending is some of the worst you'll ever see. Omac level

Don't be a hater , Nicholas. šŸ˜‚

worst four goal quarter Iā€™ve ever seen tbh

Using his boot to push his opponent out of the contest is Riewoldts go to. He's been doing it for years.
"Just enjoy playing footy. But some guys go about it differently."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Hogan's kicking still sucks. Looks fit though watching him complain about a free kick before he'd even hit the ground was lol worthy
Not sure what i dislike more
Big bens stupid run-up as long LAX's runway or Hogans fred flinstone runup

Worst individual 4 goal quarter ever?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

So just under 19,000 turn up to watch the tigers at Marvel , and previously approx 15,000 turn out to watch the Hawks at the " G " , has the AFL got a
problem ? Are people just over going to games now?

So just under 19,000 turn up to watch the tigers at Marvel , and previously approx 15,000 turn out to watch the Hawks at the " G " , has the AFL got a
problem ? Are people just over going to games now?
COVID hangover plus being unable to just pitch up will be doing the damage.

Am I missing something with Charlie Dixon? Such a mediocre footballer for his price and stature in the comp.
Occasionally he plays well and I think heā€™s one of the great forwards. But itā€™s very occasional

Occasionally he plays well and I think heā€™s one of the great forwards. But itā€™s very occasional
Also tends to go missing against good sides I feel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back