(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
We were pretty average and gave them way too much space to work with.
Geelong look a bit off too, but Dogs are definitely playing slick footy tonight.
Oh yeah, we were definitely a bit flat, let them play their game, and didn't take our chances when we had them, but sometimes credit needs to be given to the opposition.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
man wonder how many 6 goal leads get run down in a normal season vs this year. 2 in 2 days and pretty sure saints gave up 6 goal leads twice this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Dogs up 26-1 in the first quarter. Turns out they're a pretty in form outfit at the moment...
Right but why even bother trying to make finals when we just accept 7 teams are better than us anyway?
If they're good and that's why we lost then it turns out we are sh*t and ain't playing finals anyway

Dory_77

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
man wonder how many 6 goal leads get run down in a normal season vs this year. 2 in 2 days and pretty sure saints gave up 6 goal leads twice this year.
We almost did v Carlton too. All are pretty flakey sides who are prone to the odd disaster quarter or two. Dogs was more of a slow grind by the cats of a couple of goals each quarter.

mrmonkey

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
We almost did v Carlton too. All are pretty flakey sides who are prone to the odd disaster quarter or two. Dogs was more of a slow grind by the cats of a couple of goals each quarter.
Yeah but we were playing sh*t football at that point lucky to hang on. Despite last week I think the way we are playing now we probably maintain a comfortable lead.

Watching the swans game if anyone has this game as part of our soft draw run home need to rethink. They are having a red hot crack against port and they never seem to be easy beats.

mrmonkey

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lol norf.
I don't know why I'm still watching.
Was thinking about a story dermie said about getting rid of heart and soul players of your club. In Hawthorn's case was Dean Anderson who was devastated to leave the hawks. Watching his son out there gee must sting a bit knowing he could have been a hawk. Oh well hindsight.

Dory_77

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't know why I'm still watching.
Was thinking about a story dermie said about getting rid of heart and soul players of your club. In Hawthorn's case was Dean Anderson who was devastated to leave the hawks. Watching his son out there gee must sting a bit knowing he could have been a hawk. Oh well hindsight.
He was, but couldn't get a regular game during their 3peat so left.

Top Bottom