AFL Rounds 14-18 - Festival of Footy 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to get angry at GWS, but the reality is that we f’ed this up ourselves.

Seeya next year.
GWS are just channeling their inner Melbourne, crapped their pants when the future was in their hands.

You watch the late surge when there is no chance of victory.

I want to get angry at GWS, but the reality is that we f’ed this up ourselves.

Seeya next year.
It also shows that we don’t deserve it. Saints under pressure against a similarly placed team and they’re doing it with a leg in the air. We’d struggle at best and s**t the bed at worst. Still not convinced at all that we’ll beat Essington.

Happy for the Saints tbh, their fans go through as much sh*t as ours. Another team that has gone past us...
They really deserved a premiership in that 09/10 period they really had a great team. Just happen to cop an equally unbelievable team in 09 and had all the momentum against the pies just ran out of time.

Of all the possible scenarios, I would never have picked we miss finals.
The fun is picking how we’ll do it. I’m torn between thinking we’ll beat Essendon and Hogan misses a set shot after the siren to lose to the Dogs by a point. Or we lose to Essendon and Hogan kicks a goal to down the Dogs by a point.

the giants doing an Adelaide and turning to s**t after getting belted by tigers in a GF i cant believe how s**t they've played all year while still winning 1/2 their games. Wonder if wheels will completely fall off as it did with the Crows.

the giants doing an Adelaide and turning to sh*t after getting belted by tigers in a GF i cant believe how sh*t they've played all year while still winning 1/2 their games. Wonder if wheels will completely fall off as it did with the Crows.

Unless Leon is a w***er like Don was or they were mentally ****ed by a camp and the culture is s**t then no.

Leon is an honest operator
Their culture is miles better than the Crows.

They'll be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the giants doing an Adelaide and turning to sh*t after getting belted by tigers in a GF i cant believe how sh*t they've played all year while still winning 1/2 their games. Wonder if wheels will completely fall off as it did with the Crows.
I remember early in the year talking to a student how impressed I thought north were beating GWS. On reflection it's not impressive at all GWS just playing like s**t. Having said that North beat saints as well.

Unless Leon is a w***er like Don was or they were mentally f’ed by a camp and the culture is sh*t then no.

Leon is an honest operator
Their culture is miles better than the Crows.

They'll be fine.
I dont rate Cameron at all been gifted the best list for how long and done absolutely * all with it game plan wise. if a lot of the unsigned players leave it could quickly turn to s**t especially if 2 are Williams and Kelly 2 of their best users. whos down back running the show if Shaw goes actually * going around again even if he does play on as planned he'll be a year older. 2 80 yr old ruckman. forwards who pick and choose when to put effort in.

The more I think about it the more I think it has be a colossal waste of time and money with GWS and GC. I mean with that money they could have had teams in both Tassie and NT, at least those two states care about AFL. The NSW public turn their noses up at AFL and Footy is kind-off tertiary to GC.

I dont rate Cameron at all been gifted the best list for how long and done absolutely fu** all with it game plan wise. if a lot of the unsigned players leave it could quickly turn to sh*t especially if 2 are Williams and Kelly 2 of their best users. whos down back running the show if Shaw goes actually fu** going around again even if he does play on as planned he'll be a year older. 2 80 yr old ruckman. forwards who pick and choose when to put effort in.
Can't see GWS doing a collective mind shenanigans but the constant drain on their list is starting to take its toll and the talent coming through isn't the absolute cream of the crop like they're used to. They've lost plenty of big names (Shiel, Treloar, Adams) and good depth/role players (Lobb, WHE, Tomlinson, Wilson, Smith, etc.). Still a solid list but pretty soft really and if another couple leave/retire this year they might be back to rebuilding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back