AFL Rounds 14-18 - Festival of Footy 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Dogs beat WC we lose to Sydney, they deserve it we don't.
Pretty much sums it up. Other teams take their chances, we see chances as opportunities to fail.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
come on Crows to get the bipolar happening in all of us. no doubt a few other teams fighting for the 8 will lose a game they should win in the next 2

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Put me out my misery for gods sake GWS. I really don't want to be invested in next week's to get disappointed all over again.

It certainly is disturbing that there are still several scenarios that can to making finals if win we both games. Just one more game to go before we can bury the season for good.

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
IF we beat GWS & Essendon, and the Bulldogs lose one or both of their games against Hawthorn & Freo...

THEN we get to have our bottoms sodomised by one of West Coast, Geelong and Richmond in an Elimination Final.

Don't forget the Saints could lose both games, as could Collingwood.

If Saints get well beaten by west coast this week, with GWS in the final round,

OR if GC beat Collingwood, and Collingwood have Port in the final GAME of the season,

Crikey geezus the last round could be going to the wire. But it won't because GWS will smack us.

What an epic fight back and defensive performance in the second half by Carlton.

Good to see Tay!or choke and them win. Bet their supporters are proud as punch. Must be nice. Sigh.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
How similar was that game to when we played the Blues. Swan kicked the first 7 goals as well. Only difference was the Blues won.
Was thinking the same thing we got out to 7 and Carlton got a few just before half time. Carlton were so wasteful against us and despite what Goodwin said we didn't find a way to win Carlton choked that day. Anyway I retract my previous comment Carlton showed a lot of ticker.

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Blues getting mugged , could be one less to fight over the last spot in the 8 . Still if dogs win i think they have 8th to lose .

Back