Remove this Banner Ad

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Can someone post a screen s**t of stringer when his guernsey came off and his rig was exposed? Should make us all feel better about things

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Can someone post a screen sh*t of stringer when his guernsey came off and his rig was exposed? Should make us all feel better about things
Here's an article.

I wouldn't say Cornes was fat shaming he was saying it's not good enough for an elite athlete. I agree AFL players are paid big dollars for a job which is basically working out. They even have access to nutritionist.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't think this was ever the danger game for the dogs, it's next week vs Freo in Cairns.

They do look a little too slick, regardless.

If we are hoping anything, it's that Essendon come down with their pants already unbuttoned next week and saints to choke.

If we beat just one of Sydney or Fremantle we are all but in, but no, we go to Cairns for two weeks to drink our own bathwater instead.

Really, we don't deserve any luck.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Classic dees, if we do beat Essendon I just know I’ll be checking the scores of the Freo/Dogs match next Sunday evening, looking forward to some disappointment before the start of the working week.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
ffs if suns win im going to get excited
Should be a goal or two up as well, and now they go 5pts down.

Josh Corbet is is absolute trash, the Suns would be in a better position if his leg fell off. Every time he goes near it he looks confused about what game he's playing.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Should be a goal or two up as well, and now they go 5pts down.

Josh Corbet is is absolute trash, the Suns would be in a better position if his leg fell off. Every time he goes near it he looks confused about what game he's playing.
And now he slots one from the boundary ... absolutely nailed it.

More than happy to cop it if he leads the Suns to victory here!

Back