Game Day AFL Second Elimination Final - Collingwood vs Port Adelaide Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

TD the bulk of the Media is liberal because its basically owned by just two people - and both have very vested interests in the election and maintenence of conservative business centric governments.

and They are Rich People as well

Exactly TD - I've known a few well off people in my time and they are generally just average Joes with a few more bucks than the rest - but the media rich, they are a very different beast all together.

Because they want to Rule the Country.

There are some Rich People who are just Normal Blokes with Cash but there are just as much Snobby ones

Because they want to Rule the Country.

There are some Rich People who are just Normal Blokes with Cash but there are just as much Snobby ones
TD the trouble with the media rich here is that they have the power to force their viewpoints down our throats because we don't actually have a free press in this country anymore, its just a 2 man club determined to mould the political landscape to suit themselves.

TD the trouble with the media rich here is that they have the power to force their viewpoints down our throats because we don't actually have a free press in this country anymore, its just a 2 man club determined to mould the political landscape to suit themselves.

No love for the ABC :(

Outside of the Internet is there such thing as Free Preess?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't Watch it same as SBS as they seem to be the Complete Opposite

You are missing out! The ABC have some good programs and the best bit is that they have no ads!

They sometimes even broadcast our VFL games, gotta love that!

This Topic is going way off-topic

Oops, sorry TD :oops:

Watching the Geelong game and it looks a bit grey down that way, any report of rain happening tonight? I'm not sure who that would benefit either.
Maybe around 5-6 o'clock will be a little bit according to google , the G drains well so you'd think it'll be dry.

You are missing out! The ABC have some good programs and the best bit is that they have no ads!

They sometimes even broadcast our VFL games, gotta love that!

Oops, sorry TD :oops:

State League Footy is the Only Thing I watch on ABC and also sometimes GoodGames

I'm hoping for the Abbott / Pies double myself. Not many Pies supporters vote liberal... but maybe there aren't many with economics degrees? Carn the woods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back