AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the answer to the second will be "yes", no idea where we'll be located however.

Well it increases every year but I'm just hoping they don't use it as an excuse to jack up the price by a significant amount

From the sounds of it the rebuild could be at least a decade away anyway

Hey guys, can't find anything on the AFL or ticketek website but wondering if anyone knows if there will be a second release of AFL reserve tickets for Anzac day as there has been in previous years?

It's a bit vague, but on twitter today AFL membership suggested there might be a second release tomorrow (Thursday) morning...

"tickets may become available from unused allocations - if there are, they'll be released via Ticketek at 9am, Thursday April 19 - strictly limited and subject to availability"

They were doing checks for both Anzac games,have a mate at the afl who says they are really going to start cracking down
Good. Should put a halt on scalping on GF tickets.

They were doing checks for both Anzac games,have a mate at the afl who says they are really going to start cracking down

for what? transferred tickets? ANZAC Day isn't a day I would associate with scalping but I'm sure people do.

I was of the belief if I wanted to give my ticket to my Pies supporting mum I could.. maybe I'm wrong on that. i know it's absolute NO at the grand final.

for what? transferred tickets? ANZAC Day isn't a day I would associate with scalping but I'm sure people do.

I was of the belief if I wanted to give my ticket to my Pies supporting mum I could.. maybe I'm wrong on that. i know it's absolute NO at the grand final.
You theoretically can't even give someone your membership for Melbourne v GWS at the 'G. I mean the chances of them cracking down and employing people to check tickets would mean there'd be more people working than watching the game. But yeah it's strictly non-transferrable. I've still used my mate's Saints one and given it to friends and my dad.

You theoretically can't even give someone your membership for Melbourne v GWS at the 'G. I mean the chances of them cracking down and employing people to check tickets would mean there'd be more people working than watching the game. But yeah it's strictly non-transferrable. I've still used my mate's Saints one and given it to friends and my dad.

Interesting. I can sort of understand ANZAC day but Richmond v Melbourne? Why bother it wasn't even full.

They had no such thing at Carlton v Richmond Round 1 which was almost sold out I think. Anyway, onward we go.

Interesting. I can sort of understand ANZAC day but Richmond v Melbourne? Why bother it wasn't even full.

They had no such thing at Carlton v Richmond Round 1 which was almost sold out I think. Anyway, onward we go.
If they wanted to stop people they would have to have checkers in very public spots at every game, not just the big ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard an announcement at the gate they were doing checks but didn't see any, lucky as I forgot my membership card!

They were waiting inside just b4 you scan,i overheard an MCG employee say "you have 1 card and 4 tickets wheres the other cards and he was marched outside to the Members window.

Apparently they have to many Bronzes on the list and are trying to push them through.

Entered via gate 7 yesterday, heard the announcement they were doing ID checks but didn't see anybody actually doing it.
They were there on the far left of the gate. Someone was getting questioned when I was entering

First time I've ever seen someone checking IDs in my 10 years as a member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back