AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Collingwood making the GF, I find it very unlikely that the waitlist will move that much. Probs around 500 people. Sucks that it's gonna be around 20 years to get a full membership.

On Saturday I sat in the front section of Q16 where every single person was in black and white. Next to us in Q15 every single person was in West Coast colours. There were other bays like this also. And yet West Coast only have 100 or so full members??

On Saturday I sat in the front section of Q16 where every single person was in black and white. Next to us in Q15 every single person was in West Coast colours. There were other bays like this also. And yet West Coast only have 100 or so full members??
I sat in Q14, which is supposedly AFL members. But I was sitting as a regular club member. So I'm pretty sure that Grand Final seating map is a lie.

So did anyone on here on Grand Final day sold there tickets to a non AFL Member and didn't get ask to show there AFL Members card?

It’s a disgrace I missed out on a ticket. First grand final I’ve missed as an AFL member since 2003.

I wonder how many afl full members quit on principle after missing out on grand final tickets. There were quite a few on the afl member FB page saying they would, surely it’s just anger.

I’m tipping the Geelong full member isn’t complaining who tried to offer me a ticket for $1200, a bargain compared to others I’d heard of. So many afl full members openly admit they buy a ticket to sell it and offset their membership fee each year. There’s another reason the drop off is significantly less year on year.

Living overseas and considering offloading my Gold Membership for next year. You take over the payments, I have the card sent to you, etc. PM me keen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Living overseas and considering offloading my Gold Membership for next year. You take over the payments, I have the card sent to you, etc. PM me keen.

Can you PM me your name & AFL member number; before I consider this offer I just want to give the AFL members line a quick call and check that you have a legit membership — would hate to be scammed by someone from overseas.

Didn't know that existed.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

4.10 Absentee: An Absentee Membership allows you to place your Membership on hold for a season (or multiple seasons if the annual fee for Absentee Membership is maintained) and allows you to return to the same Membership status and number when your circumstances change. Gold and Silver Members may obtain an Absentee Membership for an annual fee of $140 (inc GST) for adults and $70 (inc GST) for juniors and upon provision of a letter or email (accompanying your renewal application) which outlines your Absentee status.

Hey guys, considering getting a silver membership next year and had a few questions if anyone wouldn't mind helping out:

- What's the difference between silver and gold? Is it just that gold has a better chance of getting week 3 finals tickets and GF tickets?
- If I join as a Geelong silver member, do I get a scarf or any swag?
- Can you walk up to attend all the cricket games at the MCG or do you need to pay to reserve a seat?
- Is the allocated seating at Etihad still only on level 1? Can you sit in the level 3 GA area instead?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey guys, considering getting a silver membership next year and had a few questions if anyone wouldn't mind helping out:

- What's the difference between silver and gold? Is it just that gold has a better chance of getting week 3 finals tickets and GF tickets?
- Can you walk up to attend all the cricket games at the MCG or do you need to pay to reserve a seat?
- Is the allocated seating at Etihad still only on level 1? Can you sit in the level 3 GA area instead?

Cheers!
1. With gold you are basically guaranteed a good seat to the GF if you team is playing, you also get vastly cheaper PF tickets
2. You will get whatever a regular member gets
3. No, but you can book discounted seats in a dedicated area
4. You can do either

Cheers!
You still get all benifets you do as a Geelong member as I am one.

You start of as a silver member then be on a waiting list to go gold..

Cricket tickets you do get offers as they email them to take up. .

So did anyone on here on Grand Final day sold there tickets to a non AFL Member and didn't get ask to show there AFL Members card?

There will have been many, like every year. The Dogs supporter I sold mine to in 2015 actually text me and asked if we could do the same again! I just told him the Dogs were s**t again and to get off the acid.

I’d do it in theory if it were a good mate or relative. but wouldn’t work unless change club support, home and email address to mine.

Not knowing you; you can send me the card but not before noting down the barcode
The membership is always in your name & DOB so you could claim it was stolen just before grand final week and the rest is limited to your imagination...

Other obv issue is my own silver membership. suspend and wait list spot doesn’t change, keep it and pay double or cancel it and be snookered when you come back home.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back