AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Bunton Bar under Level 1 at the G operating as normal? Can you stay in there to drink or do you need to take it back to your seat?

It’s open but just reduced capacity.
You have to check in by scanning the QR code.
I had a beer in there last Friday @ half time & grabbed a few takeaways before the 3rd qtr started.

How does that work? So for ANZAC Eve this year Richmond away members will get access to the AFL reserve? Do they get access before or after AFL Members get an opportunity to reserve tickets? Do they get access on level 1?
Not all away members... 3121 members and above(the coterie groups)

yeah all Richmond away games.. same on sale dates/times as AFL members .. our barcodes are activated to go into Ticketek just like an AFL member would.. all levels.

Wasn’t there an email sent late last year?

** EDIT: I've checked and I received an email for the kids advising them of their place on the waiting list on October 29th ,2020 **

"Dear ****,

The 2020 Toyota AFL Premiership Season was unlike any other season in history.

We witnessed games being played in empty stadiums, entire teams being relocated to other states and the fixture as we know it was turned on its head. In the face of change and uncertainty, the support and passion shown by you – our members – has been unwavering.

At this time, the impact (if any) that the coronavirus pandemic may have on the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season is not known.

Whilst we all sincerely hope that this year’s challenges will be behind us in 2021, if there is an interruption to the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season then we will again provide all match access members with a range of options to address any material reduction in the match access benefits of your membership.

This email is to inform you that your AFL Membership is set to automatically renew in monthly instalments through AFL Advance Easy Pay commencing on Monday, November 30, 2020.

You chose to convert your membership to Absentee in 2020 and selected to have the additional amount paid credited to your 2021 membership. This is noted below and has been factored into your 2021 Price.

Membership Number: ******

2021 Membership: Silver Junior ****** Club Support

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[/TD]
Years of Membership: 11
2021 Waitlist number: 26** "
Ahhh ok... lol I can't remember that far... ill have to go back threw my emails... much appreciated

Is the Bunton Bar under Level 1 at the G operating as normal? Can you stay in there to drink or do you need to take it back to your seat?
Operating as normal from what I could tell Saturday. The only thing you have to do is scan the QR code and check in.
122 people allowed in at any one time

I've been waiting for the general admin window to get a ticket for myself (AFL member) and my girlfriend (not a member).

Just now when I jumped online to get tickets to Carlton v Collingwood, I couldn't get 2x GA tickets without having to pay the full amount for myself - does anyone know how I can grab 2x GA tickets whilst using my AFL Membership to pay an upgrade fee for myself only (rather than the full ticket price)?

I've been waiting for the general admin window to get a ticket for myself (AFL member) and my girlfriend (not a member).

Just now when I jumped online to get tickets to Carlton v Collingwood, I couldn't get 2x GA tickets without having to pay the full amount for myself - does anyone know how I can grab 2x GA tickets whilst using my AFL Membership to pay an upgrade fee for myself only (rather than the full ticket price)?
Did you enter your barcode? Because in theory your AFL Membership is also a GA Carlton Membership and should give the same privileges.

Did you enter your barcode? Because in theory your AFL Membership is also a GA Carlton Membership and should give the same privileges.
Yep. When I did though there was no option to select a guest/GA ticket.

I don't have other AFL Member mates in the state anymore so this is what I now always do during 'normal' times, unsure why it wasn't letting me do so today. Ended up paying full price for a ticket which is ridiculous.

Am hoping i just stuffed something up and someone can tell me how to unlock, otherwise if it's a full season issue I'm stuck with a membership that only let's me go by myself all year...

I don't have other AFL Member mates in the state anymore so this is what I now always do during 'normal' times, unsure why it wasn't letting me do so today. Ended up paying full price for a ticket which is ridiculous.

Am hoping i just stuffed something up and someone can tell me how to unlock, otherwise if it's a full season issue I'm stuck with a membership that only let's me go by myself all year...
Think once there is no attendance issue you should be able to go to Ga from members area. Depends if they still have 5 areas issue

I had tried as well so I could take a non member, but had the same issue. It is ridiculous, they should at least open it up to guests the day before if tickets are still available. It will keep crowd numbers down.
What I have noticed is you can book a free seat for a non-member infant aged 1-6 so next time you could take the risk (of not getting in) and do that. I am going in a few weeks with 4 kids, only one not a member and I plan to try that if I still can't buy a guest pass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother just got given tickets through Pointsbet and what do you know...P16 in the afl members
I know it's long been rumoured that our AFL Member tickets are sold to corporate packages, but this is now getting ridiculous.

I login at 10:01 and Levels 2 (P) and 3 (N) are "exhausted" immediately. Heck, the most tickets I try to purchase are 1 or 2 most weeks. I'm a realist and accept that level 2 will go to corporates but level 3 should be for the Members. Years ago I would have no trouble getting level 2 or 3, now it's effectively not included in our membership unless you go for dining. Disgrace.

/rant.

I know it's long been rumoured that our AFL Member tickets are sold to corporate packages, but this is now getting ridiculous.

I login at 10:01 and Levels 2 (P) and 3 (N) are "exhausted" immediately.
I'd hazard a guess for most of level 2A (P) and dude that got tickets from a corporate in P16, are Medallion Club member ticket holders, who have reciprocal rights into the AFL reserve at the MCG. Someone I'm sure will be able to confirm this, as I think it's been documented before in here as its been like this for a while.

Painful yes, but not much that can be done in the 'corporate' AFL world.

There are no guest passes for the time being.

AFL members still not allowing guest passes, and you can't use your AFL membership to redeem a free seat in the General Reserve, so if you both want to go you'll need to buy 2 full price tickets.

AFL members still not allowing guest passes, and you can't use your AFL membership to redeem a free seat in the General Reserve, so if you both want to go you'll need to buy 2 full price tickets.
What would be the reason for me not being able to redeem a seat in the General Reserve?

The membership is supposed to come with that access anyway, if I wait for the GA period and can still get a ticket in the AFL Membership anyway, why shouldn't I be able to just redeem it in the GA section? Either way I'm going and can get a ticket, let me sit with my GF in GA instead of on my own in AFL Members?

What would be the reason for me not being able to redeem a seat in the General Reserve?

The membership is supposed to come with that access anyway, if I wait for the GA period and can still get a ticket in the AFL Membership anyway, why shouldn't I be able to just redeem it in the GA section? Either way I'm going and can get a ticket, let me sit with my GF in GA instead of on my own in AFL Members?
It's an AFL membership, not a Club Membership. You don't pay access for the General Reserve.

Back in the day, you used to be able to scan in at Gate 6, then walk thru to the General Reserve. Now that there is no walk up at all, it doesn't work.

So I chose the free reserve seat upgrades this year. Might turn out to be a dumb choice considering reserve seat upgrades are free at the moment.
The options were offered on the basis there would be no covid issues . The lockdown last month stuffed up the time cycle . Btw upgrades dont cost afl much like airline upgrades ( which hardly happen )

It's an AFL membership, not a Club Membership. You don't pay access for the General Reserve.

Back in the day, you used to be able to scan in at Gate 6, then walk thru to the General Reserve. Now that there is no walk up at all, it doesn't work.
Except you always have had the ability to book seats in GA before. I understand why you don't right now, but previously you could reserve a seat in GA as AFL members with people who are not members. This is good if you are wanting to sit with someone who has a GA club membership or a non member who doesn't want to pay $50 to sit in a crumby seat at the back of level 4 of the AFL members.
It is annoying that right now you can't get guest passes or sit I GA without paying twice. They could allow it the day before a game.

Hey guys quick question,

I've only got the one AFL membership (silver), but it's not letting me use that to buy multiple tickets during the early AFL member sale time?
I used to be able to buy a couple of tickets for non members as well to bring them into the reserve.

Has something changed? Do I now need to wait for the general sale so that I can buy a group of tickets and sit with mates?

Hey guys quick question,

I've only got the one AFL membership (silver), but it's not letting me use that to buy multiple tickets during the early AFL member sale time?
I used to be able to buy a couple of tickets for non members as well to bring them into the reserve.

Has something changed? Do I now need to wait for the general sale so that I can buy a group of tickets and sit with mates?
No guest passes available yet. They didn't have any for Collingwood Carlton even at the last minute so not sure if it will change for any games in round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back