AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

BMW3

Draftee
May 26, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is it fair to say Full/Gold Members have paid 'ripped off' more than Silver Members with this 30% discount offer ?

The last 2 x seasons all members have had the same entitlements 'pretty much' with no finals in Victoria
$100 difference roughly - x 2 seasons

Underarm

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Is it fair to say Full/Gold Members have paid 'ripped off' more than Silver Members with this 30% discount offer ?

The last 2 x seasons all members have had the same entitlements 'pretty much' with no finals in Victoria
$100 difference roughly - x 2 seasons
No. You are undervaluing the Future Grand final guarantee. That's how they can get away with charging extra.

Amen Corner

Debutant
Feb 4, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks
Not sure how they do the waitlist. Seems very inconsistent. I talked a workmate into joining after taking him along to a game as a guest. He joined the following year and was offered gold before me. WTF? One of my mates joined at the end of 2007 and is still waiting! I think he’s around 650 on the waitlist but should get it this year?

Cyberdyne

Debutant
May 9, 2011
Croydon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, Wild, and T-Wolves
just received my renewal.
moved up 700 spots from last yr.
another 5 years I reckon :(

Rod
Rod - Silver Adult Collingwood Club Support
$329.00
Rod - 12
Rod - 2860

TigerR

Rookie
Nov 28, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I dropped to Bronze this year and will do the same next year. You maintain your waitlist in Bronze and absentee (confirmed via membership department)
Do you know what they mean by "maintain"? e.g. if you were 10000 on the list would you move up along with silvers the following year, or would they hold your place at 10000?

On another note I only received my email renewal today.

NetworkNerd

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
AFL Member so all clubs I guess.
Do you know what they mean by "maintain"? e.g. if you were 10000 on the list would you move up along with silvers the following year, or would they hold your place at 10000?

On another note I only received my email renewal today.
I assumed it meant you move up as you normally would

Just checked my emails and yep, moved up in the queue despite being bronze. I will stick to bronze since with a kid being due in April my games attended wont be many next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad