AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was $140 or something.

I mean it's still smart to keep your waiting list number and even your membership, as they keep up the threat to phase out new sign-ups. But it'd be nice to get something. Ah well, it's still better than signing up again and paying another 250-plus-bucks.

Thanks for the info mate, that helps a lot.

You're right though, $140 is a fair whack just to preserve a wait list number. It would be nice to get 1-2 tickets with that.

Anyone else seen the MCG seating arrangements? I know for a fact I've been able to get N17 onwards in the past, but if I'm reading this right, then they've screwed AFL Membership seating to fit in "AFL Bays", whatever that means - but it doesn't look like seats we can book.

So now Level N is almost out of the equation. Correct me if I'm wrong - I understand there's 20? seats per row, and 11 rows per bay. This equates to around 1,320 seats allocated to "AFL Bays" that I know I could book previously (unsure about N15 and N16)

MCG%20Reserve%20Map2.jpg

Etihad still is the worst deal around for AFL members. These seats are also given to club members. I don't know why they couldn't also grant some L3 Premium as AFL Reserve allocated from on-sale.

ES%20AFL%20Reserve%20Map2.jpg

This in addition to the Bronze additions plus the decision not to remember the Guest Pass screwing of the system... AFL Members look like they're getting less and less value for money.

Of course I could be over-reacting if my facts above are wrong, but I don't think I'm wrong.

I've never seen it published like this, but last year i went to a game as a medallion club ticket and ended up in these seats. I think they are just formalising how they are screwing over the afl members, rather than previously screwing them over by flogging off all the good seats without publicising it.

The seats were so full of tossers, the game was devoid of passion. Decided I'd rather sit on level 4.

Last year with the absentee membership I received 2 complimentary tickets.
Pretty sure when my dad took the absentee option a couple of years ago he got access to 2 or 3 games.
Oh really? That's decent customer service. How did they arrive? Were they at will call or just in the mail or was the card set up with that limit?

Might try and hit them up because I'll be here for two or three rounds and wouldn't mind catching the odd game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh really? That's decent customer service. How did they arrive? Were they at will call or just in the mail or was the card set up with that limit?

Might try and hit them up because I'll be here for two or three rounds and wouldn't mind catching the odd game.

In the form of 2 small cut out coupons I believe. I was overseas last year and remember seeing something when I returned. But I had so much mail on my return I can't remember precisely.

Cant remember how it worked, I assumed he would've been given a coupon to by a ticket online but I couldn't be certain.

A mate of mine hasn't got his card yet either. He's complained several times and they've done nothing.

Just got off the phone. It was sent early December but I obviously never received it.

A new one is being processed and I should get it in 10-12 days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine was sent like, December (middle of) at the latest.

Their emails have taken longer than usual to be replied too, however.

Does anyone know if the 40 game allocation is inclusive of finals? I.e can I attend 40 games in the home and away season and also attend finals or would I have maxed out?

Does anyone know if the 40 game allocation is inclusive of finals? I.e can I attend 40 games in the home and away season and also attend finals or would I have maxed out?
the AFL T&C mentions the 40 as the Premiership Season with finals separate
1.PNG
based on that, it seems like it ISN'T inclusive

Word on the street is that they don't actually count how many games you've gone to. Apparently people have gone to more than 40...

Word on the street is that they don't actually count how many games you've gone to. Apparently people have gone to more than 40...

If you log in to your membership on the website it keeps a tally of how many games you've attended/reserved seats for. Not sure if it actually cuts you off at 40 or not though, I'll never get close enough to find out my wife would divorce me

I'm hoping do to 30 this year, including finals. Pretty optimistic probably and wanting to go to a non-Vic match that the Eagles play in may disrupt it. But I figure if I can chalk up a few in the first round and then get a couple over Easter I should be in with a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back