AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of the family has it, as he signed up for the VFL membership way back when, before VFL Park was build. It was $60 GF tickets from memory, but that was back in 2012 (he is a Swans member).
Dad has this, $100 GF tickets (half price), platinum privilege bays on level 2 and 1 with him being able to purchase guest tickets at normal member upgrade prices, 4 AFL records.

How do you know where you are in the queue for Diamond? And how long have you been a member? I've been in since 1990 but my Dad first got his back in the early or mid 80s. I've often wondered how close he is to the top.
Once you get into the last 2000/3000 they start letting you know where you are on your renewal form or via email. I still have a couple more years to wait I think.
He's full of s**t, just makes stuff up in this thread to stir people.
I'm an AFL member and if you don't like my content...don't read it or block me.

I'm an AFL member and if you don't like my content...don't read it or block me.

Just letting unwary posters know you're full of s**t. You've been called out in this thread before for deliberately making s**t up and then started deleting posts. This isn't bay 13. Probably a few more you need to delete below if you want to keep your bs story consistent.

Got my full membership last year.....had to wait 8 years for it.
From 2011.

I joined 3 years ago over the phone.....they asked if I wanted to be a silver or gold member.

Went with the gold option obviously.
From 2017.

There's about 2,000 people ahead me in the queue for the Diamond category.
From this week.

There are people who joined in the 80s and 90s on here who haven't got platinum status yet so there is no chance of you being close to it if you became a full member in 2010. Also it's not even called diamond, that's a Marvel Stadium membership.

Just letting unwary posters know you're full of s**t. You've been called out in this thread before for deliberately making s**t up and then started deleting posts. This isn't bay 13. Probably a few more you need to delete below if you want to keep your bs story consistent.

From 2011.

From 2017.

From this week.

There are people who joined in the 80s and 90s on here who haven't got platinum status yet so there is no chance of you being close to it if you became a full member in 2010. Also it's not even called diamond, that's a Marvel Stadium membership.
You're a real boy scout when it comes to this thread aren't ya?

Relax.

You don't actually get a higher status you are still a gold member. You just get the free guest passes, footy records and discounted grand final ticket. The bloke we go with who gets it has been a member since the mid 70's.

What is the likelihood of more Anzac tickets being released? Missed out being overseas.

Any unsold tickets will be released on Ticketek on Thursday the 18th of April at 9am. They'll likely release some, but I would imagine it will be extremely limited. 100-300 max.

Hi Guys

This year is mine and my partners 1st year of silver AFL membership. Just wanted to get some advice about seating for big games like tomorrows Carlton v Richmond game. I was thinking about booking a reserved seat but didn't. Whats it like just walking up to the gate for AFL members. Would we still gets seats even in the nose bleed section or is it not worth going?

Hi Guys

This year is mine and my partners 1st year of silver AFL membership. Just wanted to get some advice about seating for big games like tomorrows Carlton v Richmond game. I was thinking about booking a reserved seat but didn't. Whats it like just walking up to the gate for AFL members. Would we still gets seats even in the nose bleed section or is it not worth going?
They put out an announcement on twitter saying standing room only. Should be able to walk up to most big games bar Anzac Day, best to monitor Ticketek in the lead up to the game. You can also sit in the public section of ground if there is any walk up in that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They put out an announcement on twitter saying standing room only. Should be able to walk up to most big games bar Anzac Day, best to monitor Ticketek in the lead up to the game. You can also sit in the public section of ground if there is any walk up in that.

They also have the around the grounds thing on the website which shows which bays will be GA

My conspiracy theory is that the AFL are "buying" out lapsed gold memberships and repurposing them for other needs.

I think you're close. But they don't need to buy them out per se, they just take them.

If there's 1,000 memberships not renewed then perhaps they put 800 to the side for corporate and Medallion at top coin, and then upgrade 200 Silvers.

Never had issues before we pretended to worry about security

I went to etihad on the weekend for lions v North and you couldn't just walk up to the gates. Had barriers up to funnel people there.

Just ridiculous. You know that won't do anything to actually stop a security issue either, just like the shitty metal detectors that never find anything.

I went to etihad on the weekend for lions v North and you couldn't just walk up to the gates. Had barriers up to funnel people there.

Just ridiculous. You know that won't do anything to actually stop a security issue either, just like the shitty metal detectors that never find anything.
The metal detectors are fake. It's just to make white boomers feel better

Only Gate 3 has the barriers. Every other gate is no different to the MCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back